Can you use the wi-fi feature (Trading, Battles) for Pokemon Diamond or Platinum on the ORIGINAL DS?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
yeah you buy the wifi thingy for 40 EUR or so and have unlimited internet gaming
dnt know what to watch out exactly for though haven't got it

With the Dsi it's included for free I think, not sure on that
Quote by libertines4ever
yeah you buy the wifi thingy for 40 EUR or so and have unlimited internet gaming
dnt know what to watch out exactly for though haven't got it

With the Dsi it's included for free I think, not sure on that

i think your talking about the nintendo usb rip off peice of **** wifi connector.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Warned for having the wrong opinion.
Quote by crypticslaughtr
i think your talking about the nintendo usb rip off peice of **** wifi connector.

yeah as i said before I don't rly know too much about it but I know that it can definately be done with the oldest DS
All DS game systems contain a wifi receiver. As long as you are within range of a wireless hotspot, you can use the online features of a game on any DS.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by nightraven

NO

diamond and platinum cannot connect to each other. platinum has different pokémon and items and uses a totally new wifi lounge.

diamond and PEARL can connect via wifi.

Lies, I battle my friend who has Platinum, and I have Diamond.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Quote by nightraven
sure?

i know 100% that you can't trade between them from personal experience and i would have thought battling would be difficult...

You can do everything with Platinum that you could do with D/P over Wi-Fi, except for the Wi-Fi Club which is pointless.