Hello,
im kinda new to the board. I have been "playing" for at least 10 years but on again off again and never really got more that 3 lessons. I can play some tabs and other things but i am getting tired of not knowing how to really play after all these years. I know the best thing would be to go get lessons from a good teacher but with work and other things i dont have the time, is there good software or a book that will help me get started and learn what i should know, i basically want to start over and learn the right way. If anyone can let me know of anything good that they have used and works that would be great.
thanks,
matt
I used justinguitar.com when I first started. It's a great site.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
The guitar instruction program on my signature is a pretty good one to go with. It's a hell of a lot cheaper than mainstream lessons and comes with video demonstration and instruction for every lesson. Pretty damn good. Feel free to click through and check it out
alright thanks guys that gives me a good start i will look at all of those. I had scene guitarcenter had a good looking online class a while ago but i cant find it anymore on the site.
Quote by improvsolo
The guitar instruction program on my signature is a pretty good one to go with. It's a hell of a lot cheaper than mainstream lessons and comes with video demonstration and instruction for every lesson. Pretty damn good. Feel free to click through and check it out

Do you honestly think it's good, or just because you're an affiliate? I'm just wondering because no one seems to be honest about those kind of programs.
Quote by Trowzaa
I immediately clenched my butthole after reading that...