Poll: Should fireworks be
Poll Options
View poll results: Should fireworks be
legal
51 85%
illegal
9 15%
Voters: 60.
I dont know why but, in alot of the eastern states of the US, fireworks are illegal. Does anybody know why? Also, do you think they should be illegal or legal?
I go to indiana to get the good stuff. So yes, make it legal for us folks who want to blow up our faces and our wallets.
Kiss with a fist, lovely heterosexuals.
I like when they go boom
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Because, there were people that used them irresponsibly. I wish the huge ones were legal, but for safety's sake, they're probably better off illegal. Where I live, the cops dont care too much. Nothing is illegal 'til you get caught
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Quote by metaldud536
Down here they are pretty legal (Florida)

Exactly. They are technically illegal but when you go into the fireworks shop you sign a paper saying you are scaring away birds or some shit like that. Pretty easy to get away with.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Ah, it's legal in most parts of Washington. (Except Renton where I live... )

Oh, and a random question: Has anyone ever had a Roman Candle fight? Me and my cousins are planning to blast each other.. but we are cowards. xD
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by itchy guitar
Exactly. They are technically illegal but when you go into the fireworks shop you sign a paper saying you are scaring away birds or some shit like that. Pretty easy to get away with.

I did not know that. Everytime there's a celebration, I see tents selling fireworks, I always thought they were legal no matter what.
Quote by EvilDomo
Ah, it's legal in most parts of Washington. (Except Renton where I live... )

Oh, and a random question: Has anyone ever had a Roman Candle fight? Me and my cousins are planning to blast each other.. but we are cowards. xD

this is why they are illegal in some states
not insulting you specifically but people do dumb stuff with fireworks and then it ruins it for the rest of us
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
They're only illegal because some stupid idiots didn't know how to use them correctly and a) blew themselves up or b) set something on fire and so now they're a "safety hazard"
where i live, only the really big stuff is banned because of all the houses and woods. a bit more out west though it's all legal.
They're illegal in Minnesota, they used to be legal in Wisconsin (25 minute drive from Minneapolis) but they're illegal there now too. Pretty much life sucks.

EDIT: Also the State Patrol in Minnesota used to sit across the Mississippi River with binoculars and look for people with Minnesota license plates buying fireworks from this shop they could see, and then pull them over, fine them, and confiscate the fireworks when they came back across the bridge. This almost happened to me but they were in my trunk and I declined a search of my vehicle.
Last edited by KwikKopy at Jul 4, 2009,