I realize that this is an opinion, but that's why I'm posting it here.

I'm mainly looking for a brand, but if you have to name a specific model that's fine.

So... go ahead!

EDIT: I've heard good things about PRS guitars (their sound and quality etc.) but I'm wondering how they are in the comfort/ease of play category.
Epiphone G-400
Roland Cube 30X
Last edited by Royal_Brick at Jul 4, 2009,
There is no such thing as "the most comfortable" guitar. Its all about what feels the best to you. Everyone is going to have a different idea of what comfortable is. I like Flying V's the most, because they sit right between your legs, and my picking hand just feels right in that position.
fender strats are probably the most ergonomic

closely followed by PRS guitars and gibson/epiphone SG's

but i'd avoid les paul shaped guitars and any 'original' shape guitars (i.e. bc rich warlock) at all costs.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
My les pauls are comfortable. My buddys BC Rich Beast on the other hand... i cant even play it sitting down. Most uncomfortable thing ever.
just give me a fender and let me rip
I find Dean ML and other star shaped guitars to be the most comfortable.
V's all the way spikey V's ie/ Jackson KV2/ KV5 (if KV2 is too expensive)
i like thinline teles, but otherwise..

Parker facking fly

just look at the neck joint

HUH?? WHO TOOK MAH NECK JOINT?!
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Fender Jaguars and Mosrite guitars. A Mosrite (The Ventures models, at least) Are like upside down Stratocasters but... More appealing.

DROOL.
Always tin your strings.

_____

Don't be afraid to be honest.
Out of all my guitars the Peavey is the most comfortable to have around my shoulder. My strat is the most comfortable to play.
I'd have an Ibanez Aerodyne body profile for playing comfort; the only models they currently offer with such bodies are the Satriani series.
Quote by conor1148
i like thinline teles, but otherwise..

Parker facking fly

just look at the neck joint

HUH?? WHO TOOK MAH NECK JOINT?!

shame that the upper neck horn will poke you in the ribs, that's not very comfortable imo.

anyway i'll say PRS Singlecut 2 knob, 1 switch version with a trem. ****ing gas