Head-Shot
Banned
656 IQ
What the **** happened to you guys? You guys use to be awesome. Count your blessings was an amazing album. That album had some great riffs and the dual vocals were insane. Everytime I listen to it I want to play guitar. It inspires me to ****ing kill every living thing in sight.

Suicide seasons, however, was ****ing garbage. It sounded like something 12 year old bi-polor girls came up with. It was that bad. Seriously what the ****? What was that? Why change up from count your blessings? Suicide seasons is for ****ing girls guys.

Seriously just cut the bull****. Forget suicide seasons, listen to count your blessings over and over again, and write some more of that ****. Ok, I get it, you guys wanted to write some **** for the chicks. But please never make another album like that again. It was just complete ****.

In fact, get a guitarist who ****ing shreds and listens to nothing BUT metal. That way you guys can come out with another great album again. Because honestly I dunno what the **** you guys were thinking.

So what the **** are you guys gonna do?

You guys think maybe I was too harsh on them? Maybe this will inspire them to make another CYB album again.
SideshowRaven24
522 IQ
i COMPLETELY disagree. why can't they branch out from the typical metal sound? no one wants to hear the same album over and over again
Check out my music:
Sideshow

"Swing your hips, not your fists"- Cedric Bixler Zavala
jsnate
Banned
104 IQ
Quote by Head-Shot
What the **** happened to you guys? You guys use to be awesome. Count your blessings was an amazing album. That album had some great riffs and the dual vocals were insane. Everytime I listen to it I want to play guitar. It inspires me to ****ing kill every living thing in sight.

Suicide seasons, however, was ****ing garbage. It sounded like something 12 year old bi-polor girls came up with. It was that bad. Seriously what the ****? What was that? Why change up from count your blessings? Suicide seasons is for ****ing girls guys.

Seriously just cut the bull****. Forget suicide seasons, listen to count your blessings over and over again, and write some more of that ****. Ok, I get it, you guys wanted to write some **** for the chicks. But please never make another album like that again. It was just complete ****.

In fact, get a guitarist who ****ing shreds and listens to nothing BUT metal. That way you guys can come out with another great album again. Because honestly I dunno what the **** you guys were thinking.

So what the **** are you guys gonna do?

You guys think maybe I was too harsh on them? Maybe this will inspire them to make another CYB album again.

You kinda come off as a jackass.
AA00P
87 IQ
Whenever I listen to them all I hear is constant breakdowns and boring. If you don't like them, listen to better bands (yippy!)
IlikeTheSKA
Respect my conglomerate
300 IQ
Quote by likeomgtehtuck!
they sucked on both albums so who gives a ****

This.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
rorypearce
266 IQ
Quote by jsnate
You kinda come off as a jackass.

just a tad
Quote by rorypearce
"Orange amp owners unite"?

......form of... Tiny terror

Quote by CullenT
^

WIN!
DisarmGoliath
Disarms Goliaths
1,391 IQ
Crappy band, Oli Sykes is a tw@t, and I highly doubt they personally read their myspace messages, as opposed to someone hired by the record label to handle the myspace for them and keep it up to date.

You most likely will just be ignored there, just like most people will on here.

Good day.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
sk8board3r
Just call me Gary
957 IQ
Quote by Head-Shot
It sounded like something 12 year old bi-polor girls came up with..

YOU sound like a 12 year old girl.
Reverend Reeves Gabrels Sig
Fulltone
Dunlop
BOSS
Deltalab
Orange
Hughs & Kettner

https://soundcloud.com/gary-vanluling
Check out some of my home stuff !
UX1 & Ez Drummer

(listen to the Ode to Tarantino!)
TJ1991
Custom User Title
3,721 IQ
I highly doubt being flamed by some screenager on the internet will make a difference to what they do next...
Insomniac35
47 IQ
GEAR
________

Jackson RR3 w/ Dimebucker
Epiphone G400 Extreme
Marshall Mg30 Dfx (It does the job),
Kelry Sinister Strings, 10 - 52's
Dunlop Jazz III's or Dunlop purple 2.00 tortex(sharpened).
Demonikk
Falcooon... PUNCH!!
1,040 IQ
Suicide Season I actually found listenable more than once. It's actually a semi-decent record. Needless to say, they still suck ass
ohai little sig.
GodofCheesecake
Master of the Machines
1,404 IQ
They'll probably read your message and suddenly see the error of their ways, and then, newly inspired, they'll enter the studio and begin work on an album that will astound everyone.

Or they'll continue to be douchebags who are unaware of your existence and keep making sub-par music.

One of those two, I think.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
handbanana
Registered Duder
4,706 IQ
Quote by recklessnick
ok this was a waste of time

yep
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
SeveredSurvival
Worship the riff
1,772 IQ
Let's see.
First album, Generic Deathcore.
Second album, Generic Metalcore.
I drink your milkshake.
PaintOurSilence
tipsmash
1,047 IQ
First cd sounds like it should be a Black Dahlia Murder cover album. Eff this band also.
--
...and the world sighed in relief