Page 1 of 3
I don't drink...

*thread explodes*
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
MR. “CALLS YOU A HOMO IF YOU’RE NOT DOING SHOTS EVERY TWO MINUTES”
thats me
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Im' the texter
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

I'm Mr. Let's Wrestle and I don't even drink.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I drink, and whenever I do I'll end up playing guitar all the time but forgetting in what order to play everything.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
I dislike #1 very, very much.

Floppyedit: Did anyone see the 'picture of the day' off to the side!?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Last edited by floppypick at Jul 4, 2009,
Where's "rambling pseudo philosopher"? I get deep when pissed, life changingly deep. Or at least that's what it seems like when totally rat-arsed, the next day I recall the events and hit myself for being so retarded.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
they forgot the MR. "im a nazi after a few beers" and MR. "im a homo after a few beers"
those are quite common.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I've done them all, apart from the 'omg I'm so fat' and crying ones
WONGA!
Quote by StringAssassin
I would be angry too if there were turds on my head.
Quote by freddaahh
Where's "rambling pseudo philosopher"? I get deep when pissed, life changingly deep. Or at least that's what it seems like when totally rat-arsed, the next day I recall the events and hit myself for being so retarded.

I do this too, its awesome.
WONGA!
Quote by StringAssassin
I would be angry too if there were turds on my head.
im guy who hi5s to everything.....im also the guy whos screaming "your ****in awesome" to every1 he knows or doesnt know.....im also guy who gives every1 the horns while awesomeating every1

im also the guy who goes to a party with no alchohol....but leaves drunk
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Last edited by fretsofthebeast at Jul 4, 2009,
I'm MR. “CALLS YOU A PUSSY IF YOU’RE NOT DOING SHOTS EVERY TWO MINUTES"
Fixed.
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
I'm probably MR. “DID I EVER TELL YOU I WAS MOLESTED?" without the molestation and after that I'll move onto MR. LET'S WRESTLE!
I'm the idiot who can't stop laughing, no matter what we're talking about.... Life seems so much better when you're drunk....

the high five guy comes close.
Quote by jimivancobain
I'm MR. “CALLS YOU A PUSSY IF YOU’RE NOT DOING SHOTS EVERY TWO MINUTES"
Fixed.

Better, I wouldn't call someone gay for not doing a shot, maybe a bitch though
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I'm the awesome drunk everybody likes, none of the people on that list fit the bill with me.

Y'see, I'm normal.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
As well as being a drunken philosopher, I also have a habit of delving into an introverted, self pitying abyss where I start to poetically ramble about unrequited love and all that jazz.

On a good night though, I become one funny, charming, gentlemanly, headbanging and suave motherfucker. Good nights are few and rather far between though.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I love drunk people. Every one of them is hilarious in their own way.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
When I'm really drunk I just think I'm a genius but if I recorded my self I'd sound really dumb.

I've seen 10 so many times, it's kind of annoying. I think the worst that's happened to me is not on the list. My friend was over my house and I told him he could have the four beers that were in the fridge and nothing more. Well of course he takes the 4 beers and then finds a case my dad was keeping in the house. He proceeds to drink like 5 of those beers and trash my house of which almost got me caught. I guess I'd call it the self entitled stupid drunk, I don't know. All I know is I was ready to punch the kid in the face.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
I'm not really any of those.. the closest is the texting one.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I'm just kinda chill so... none of those fit me. I know quite a few loud annoying ones though.
Quote by Toast1337
MR. “CALLS YOU A HOMO IF YOU’RE NOT DOING SHOTS EVERY TWO MINUTES”
thats me

Me too.

So you want some shots you faggit?
Quote by frankv
None of those. If I get really drunk I get kind of annoying though, but normally I just really enjoy chilling on a couch and have nostalgic conversations about kids' tv shows and stuff.

+1 Mr. Memory Man XD

Tell me why I had to be a powerslave
I dont wanna die, Im a god, why cant I live on?
When the life giver dies, all around is laid to waste.
And in my last hour,
Im a slave to the power of death

Member Of The Jagermeister Fan Club
im MR. “CALLS YOU A HOMO IF YOU’RE NOT DOING SHOTS EVERY TWO MINUTES”

and

MR. "I'M GOING TO PROFESS MY LOVE TO MY EX-GIRLFRIEND VIA TEXT MESSAGE"

and i know about 50
MRS. "I WILL BE CRYING BY THE END OF THE NIGHT"

Page 1 of 3