Pretty damn good, well written all around.

However, the vocals sound kinda funny. I think it's how you (or whoever the vocalist is) pronounce the words. And at parts I think they're just plain off key. I dunno, work on that.

I enjoyed the song though, keep at it. You guys should do just fine.
Last edited by AA00P at Jul 4, 2009,
Reminds muchly of 80s/90s punk rock. Good hooks, nice sound peeking through the rough recording. I like the singer's accent, it's different.
When altitude dropping, my ears started popping. One more red nightmare...
Quote by rednightmare
Reminds muchly of 80s/90s punk rock. Good hooks, nice sound peeking through the rough recording. I like the singer's accent, it's different.

I got that 80s punk rock vibe too when the drums and the guitar kicked in. The lyrics are cool, and I have to agree the vocalist sounds _different_, perhaps that's a good thing. After only 7 practices it seems like you guys already are putting out good stuff. The riffs were pretty interesting, and I liked the sort of middleground you find in your tone, not too distorted, not too clean in the guitars. The second guitar solo => outro didn't sound quite right for some reason. With that said, it seems like you dudes are pretty well on your way, good luck, and nice job!

Thanks for checking out my track,
peace
That's a well-written song. The vocalist has a neat accent/way with the words, but it seems like he hasn't found his voice for certain sections/pitches. A good voice but use it a little differently I guess? I like the energy behind it. Very good for writing over 7 practices.

I live just a state over east of you guys, Kansas, and I make my own music (haven't banded up with anyone yet ) but let me knwo what you think, it's music that's kind of thriving off of certain addictions whereas your song is about breaking one. Please let me know what you think.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1157903
Ibanez AS93
Fender Marauder
Vox Pathfinder 15R