i had an Omen 4.

not the same, but similar.
I loved mine, and the Omen Extreme is an upgrade, so Id expect it to be even better.
Quote by navarreguitaris
i had an Omen 4.

not the same, but similar.
I loved mine, and the Omen Extreme is an upgrade, so Id expect it to be even better.

Thanks man. Did you have yours in Gloss Black or Walnut Satin?
Quote by saturns_bassman
Thanks man. Did you have yours in Gloss Black or Walnut Satin?

gloss black.

My friend has the Omen 6 guitar in Walnut Satin and its beautiful.

The Walnut Satin on bass is totally different though. Its not as dark.

Oh, I should also tell you, that trading it for a crappy Ibanez guitar that I thought was good, was the worst thing Ive ever done. Im going to buy a new one after a while.
I just bought a Hartke HA3500 head though.

Hartke and Schecter is a great pairing.
Last edited by navarreguitaris at Jul 4, 2009,
Quote by navarreguitaris
gloss black.

My friend has the Omen 6 guitar in Walnut Satin and its beautiful.

The Walnut Satin on bass is totally different though. Its not as dark.

Oh, I should also tell you, that trading it for a crappy Ibanez guitar that I thought was good, was the worst thing Ive ever done. Im going to buy a new one after a while.
I just bought a Hartke HA3500 head though.

Hartke and Schecter is a great pairing.

I'll make sure I don't do that.
Quote by Slay 'Em
Never played that model but.. damn that's beautiful

It sure does. Have you ever played a Schecter before?
God damnit... I thought 'schecter' and my brain processed 'ecter' so it thought Spector instead. My bad haha.
Quote by Slay 'Em
God damnit... I thought 'schecter' and my brain processed 'ecter' so it thought Spector instead. My bad haha.

**** happens. Spectors are really nice too. I've had the chance to play some Euro model before, and it was great.
Schecter, in my opinion, makes some of the best basses and guitars for their price range. I haven't played the extreme (I think it is a rather new model) but I have played a bunch of omen series basses before and I loved them. I have a Studio-5 and I have not ever played a bass that I like more. You cannot go wrong with Schecter.

The only thing is that omens are a little heavier than other basses by Schecter.