I just signed up to adopt this guy from the humane society. They're not quite sure what he is though, they guessed some great dane and foxhound and maybe mastiff, but they don't know.

They also think he's 6 months old, but he seems younger than that to me.

So what do you guys think he is, and how big do you think he'll get?
His paws dont look that big, wont grow too much I think. Looks like he has hound in him, maybe the other bit is pit? IDK, probably just quite a mutt, and I dont mean that as an offense.
Heh heh, yeah he's cute and quite handsome. The only relevance that his breed has to me is knowing how big he'll get.

But yeah it's hard to say, he looks like the big breeds but if he is already 6 months old he ain't too big.
*Pushes glasses up bridge of nose*

Yep, that's a dog all right.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by metaldud536
I find him rather shallow and pedantic

I find this meatloaf rather shallow and pedantic.

Quote by AEROTROOPER159
chihuahua or wolf??? or a cross breed.
thats proabably it.

I also find this Chihuawolf rather shallow and pedantic.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

at his command
Last edited by CTFOD at Jul 4, 2009,
just face it what ever bread it is a cute puppy will go down well when trying to get a chick since they seem to love puppies
Quote by britishsligean
just face it what ever bread it is a cute puppy will go down well when trying to get a chick since they seem to love puppies

Quote by duncang

at his command
Quote by britishsligean

Puppies are the best way to pick up chicks.
He looks about six months to me. I have a 7 month old lab pup and she still looks very young, it varies a lot from dog to dog. Honestly I'd say take him to a vet, they'll be able to tell you his age and breed.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy

why...oh why, did i read the title as "indentifying dog breasts"?

then proceed into the thread
Quote by ascendancy2

why...oh why, did i read the title as "indentifying dog breasts"?

then proceed into the thread

SIGGED!!!