i play both death and black metal and have been playing a little over three years. if anyone is looking for a guitarist or wants to start a band hit me up.
I live in Akron in the summer, I'm more into Death/Thrash/Progressive Metal than black Metal though.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Quote by PsYkO_kiLLa90
thats fine ill play death metal. what do you play?

Anything lulz. I love playing Arch Enemy stuff. But I actually don't play too many songs by other artists. I'd rather come up with original stuff. I actually spend most of my time writing my own stuff in Guitar Pro and practicing.

I can send you one of my GP's to give you an idea of my style.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
I live in Brecksville which isn't too far from you. I am a huge fan of Metal but not of screaming metal. By screaming metal I don't mean the kind where you scream, I mean the kind where you scream and bitch so hard and so close to the mic that no one knows what the **** you are saying, let alone gives a crap. Assuming that's not you we could jam some time. My main influences are Metallica and of course Maiden.
That reminds me, I didn't mention influences.

I would say my main Influences in my writing style (guitar wise) would be Luna Mortis, Arch Enemy, Cynic (For as clean sections go), Mastodon, The Black Dahlia Murder.

That's not what I listen to all the time, I actually listen more to Death Metal (Necrophagist, Decrepit Birth, Dying Fetus) or Prog (Rush, Opeth, Scale the Summit etc.), but as far as writing it falls more in the melodic death/progressive metal category.

Not sure if that's what you are looking for or not.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
Last edited by Necrophagist777 at Jul 6, 2009,
na that probly wouldnt be what im looking for i like playing and listening to evil brutal crushing music. my main influences are: immolation, gorgoroth, obituary, morbid angel, incantation, behemoth, and i like playing some dark funeral **** every now and then. and impronsolo if by screaming **** you mean death metal then you probly wouldnt wanna jam with me. im not too into thrash or classic metal anymore.
Cool, cool. Good luck on finding some kvlt dudes to play with!

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
I know dude, there aren't many Metalheads around here. I met one chick that likes necrophagist though

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
i live near the michigan boarder if brunswick is near there i can jam. been playing guitar for 4 or 5 years. influences pantera,death,trivium,as i lay dying, behemoth, mastodon, nevermore, dream theater ....