I recorded this with a line 6 toneport gx. Its really quite amazing. This is sorta a test for that device. All played by me cept drums and bass (and organ). Hope you liek it :P
Critique welcomed.

Its in my sig.
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Last edited by slayer_zero at Jul 4, 2009,
I can't critique it.. because I suck at guitar ;p

Nor have I ever heard the original song.

But I like it!
Sounds really good to me =]
haha thanks. its an ozzy song, most people either love it hate it.
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
I don't know the original that well - But well done. It all sounded decent to me.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Kick ass
Gear:
Ibanez RG2ex2
mega distortion md-2
Metal Muff
Marshall MG microstack
Line 6 spyder hd75 halfstack
Sonic Stomp
Schecter Damien 6
thanks for all your comments
as for the melody of the song, i just put it in there last second to fill up the empty spaces of the song since there was no vocals in the backtrack.
I really like your take on this classic song: it sounds familiar, but is different enough to keep you interested! Very nice job with your guitar work, it sounds really good! A very good cover of a very good song.
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
Awesome, what are you using for the intro, the organ or whatever it is? Maybe the guitars could be panned more.
No Emotion...Death Is All I Need
thank you thank you for the comments
Quote by inflames130
Awesome, what are you using for the intro, the organ or whatever it is? Maybe the guitars could be panned more.

what do you mean by panned more?
Some of your rhythm parts are a little off. But just a little, lol. Your solos rock, not sloppy, pretty tasteful.

I really don't care for the tone you've got going on though. I guess its kinda faithful to the original, but old Ozzy had a horrible tone I think, so lol.

Great playing for the most part tho, so kudos on that. I couldn't play those solos, so good job.

c4c? http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/irongolem85/
Iron golem thanks for the constructive criticism haha
for the rhythm it was kinda hard to get it right cause theres a lot of lag between recordings so i have to kinda adjust to it. but yea for the tone though, i've grown accustom to it lol. i dont know, i really like the thin cardboard sounding tone. maybe its just me
that was pretty ****ing cool man...you really took the vocal melody to the next level
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Im going to agree with stinger12345! You gave me chills a few times during that song! The vocal melody is way stronger on guitar! I love it dude.