no, not dragonball z, i know you thought it for half a second, but it's a company started by the guy who started dean, and it's kind of his idea shop, if he has an idea he likes he takes it an develops it, from the looks it looks like quite a bit high quality than just normal deans

here's the normal line

http://www.dbzguitars.com/web/collection.html

and the "darkside" line, look freakin sweet

http://www.dbzguitars.com/thedarkside/collection.php

i think that if i were to consider a guitar like dean, i would go for this over just normal dean, cuz my experience, is if it's under around 800 USD, then it tends not to stack up to other guitars of the same price range, and that's for just about any style!

but like i said, that's my experience

so what do you think?
Ibanez RG5EX1
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey XXX-->Avatar 4X12(2 V30's 2 G12H30's)

BARE KNUCKLE PUPS RULE!
Quote by gumbilicious
thanks for making an old dude feel like his advice is actually taken into consideration
Looks like his outlet for his designs that are too extreme for dean. Some sexy lookin weapon-worthy guitars.
I like the bird of prey, but i've heard some specualtion about how some people don't like them.
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
not crazy about dean or the dbz guitars. hate big headstocks also
R.I.P. Randy Rhoads
AGHHHH............ GAS is ...... kicking........ in........... i want that Halycon and that Bird of prey....

and i got the feeling that this might be the next B.C. rich >.>
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
I like some of DBZ's guitars, but extreme shapes in general are somewhat of a turnoff for me. I go as far as Explorers and that's it. I hate RRs and Charvel's Star thing.

Their finishes are most intriguing; otherwise they don't really bring anything new to the table in terms of features.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
AGHHHH............ GAS is ...... kicking........ in........... i want that Halycon and that Bird of prey....

and i got the feeling that this might be the next B.C. rich >.>

No, Dean is the new B.C. Rich. DBZ will be the new Bernie Rico Jr.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Quote by Raijouta
I hate RRs and Charvel's Star thing.

Their finishes are most intriguing; otherwise they don't really bring anything new to the table in terms of features.

oh no you di'int !!

but its your preference so it does not bother me......... a little.....

and their finishes are the turn on for me, but i still need to see the prices, if they are gibson-expensive then screw it im going home

^what is Bernie Rico ??
are they bad??
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Bernie Rico was the original guy behind BC Rich. He made great, handmade guitars... it wasn't until BC Rich became MIC/MIK that the quality began to degrade.

And I lied earlier - I love the Gibson Corvus too.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
prices coming up:

http://www.carlinoguitars.com/index.html

only online story i've found so far.

i really want the USA Venom, but i might have to settle for the Premiere series. I also like the Cavallo. they are subtly extreme. The Barchetta is nice too. has anyone seen how thin the Imperial is?? it is super ultra thin!!

http://www.dbzguitars.com/web/usa/imperial.html
"If A is a success in life, then A equals x + y + z. Work = x; y = play; and z = keeping your mouth shut."
--Einstein

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
--Einstein
Last edited by JKMV11 at Jul 5, 2009,
if you're going to mention rico, mention moser too, he still makes custom guitars that look amazing both in quality and just looks,

http://www.moserguitarworld.com/bvi.html

i'm trying not to drool over the second guitar down...
Ibanez RG5EX1
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey XXX-->Avatar 4X12(2 V30's 2 G12H30's)

BARE KNUCKLE PUPS RULE!
Quote by gumbilicious
thanks for making an old dude feel like his advice is actually taken into consideration
Quote by Metalmaker
if you're going to mention rico, mention moser too, he still makes custom guitars that look amazing both in quality and just looks,

http://www.moserguitarworld.com/bvi.html

i'm trying not to drool over the second guitar down...

wow. i thought i've seen it all. now i know otherwise.

these guitars are sick. it't the brands you don't hear a lot about that seem to have the better, more extreme guitars. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

three humbuckers!!!!! i definitely have to find me one of them.
"If A is a success in life, then A equals x + y + z. Work = x; y = play; and z = keeping your mouth shut."
--Einstein

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
--Einstein
The DBZ Croc Skin Bolero is nice too. the Bare Bones Religions have nice designs.
--Einstein

--Einstein
Man, I saw these a while ago, from the creator of dean.

They're like high end deans crossed with BS Rich.

I wanna try one, but I'm in the UK.
Kamehameha!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously, heard that they have a great building quality but I absolutely hate the shapes.
Ibanez RGA 8 (Dimarzio D Activator 8)->Rocktron Hush->Engl E530 preamp->Marshall 9200 poweramp->Marshall 4x12 closed back cab w/ G12t75's
Quote by K!nj!
Kamehameha!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously, heard that they have a great building quality but I absolutely hate the shapes.

They better have for that price.
Quote by K!nj!
Kamehameha!!!!!!!!!!

what don't you like about the shapes??
--Einstein

--Einstein
Well they are so metalish, I play metal myself but I stick to the standard shapes like Strats, Teles and Les Pauls. I don't even like Flying V's.

Well nvm I'm just a purist, that's all
Ibanez RGA 8 (Dimarzio D Activator 8)->Rocktron Hush->Engl E530 preamp->Marshall 9200 poweramp->Marshall 4x12 closed back cab w/ G12t75's
Quote by Metalmaker
it's a company started by the guy who started dean

It was started by Dean Zelinsky because his old company was building sh*t guitars. his company was producing such mediocre instruments that he left it to start a new company that would build quality instruments at a reasonable price.

he also left it because of the retarded amount of name dropping Dean USA does.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.