What's your high score? Mine's 99.

"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent

Now then, that's over with. What the heck is that thing? *points to the strange steering wheel*

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Quote by MushroomBomb

Now then, that's over with. What the heck is that thing? *points to the strange steering wheel*

You've never played?! I'm shocked.
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
I was too poor for bop it extreme.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by PinoyxRockar
You've never played?! I'm shocked.

Take a look at the writing below my avatar. Specifically the part about where I live. We get maybe 1% of the american toys

MushroomEDIT: I just searched it up on Wikipedia. It looks sort of fun, to be honest
And apparently there's a new one coming this yeah, featuring 'shouting' into the toy.

MushroomEDIT2: 103, don't even think about it

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Last edited by MushroomBomb at Jul 4, 2009,
I have a sudden urge to get my Bop It back.

Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
over 9000
I'm not gay, a lot of people think I'm gay. I have a girlfriend, she thinks I'm gay.
Quote by MushroomBomb
Take a look at the writing below my avatar. Specifically the part about where I live. We get maybe 1% of the american toys

MushroomEDIT: I just searched it up on Wikipedia. It looks sort of fun, to be honest
And apparently there's a new one coming this yeah, featuring 'shouting' into the toy.

MushroomEDIT2: 103, don't even think about it

You don't get many american toys underneath the waterfall in Zora's Domain? That's surprising.

My high scores' pretty low...i always sucked at Bop it.