Purchasing a B-52 AT-112 within the next week. Mainly looking at ZZounds, Musician's Friend's, or Guitar Center's website. This is my first time purchasing musical equipment online, so anybody aware of pros and cons of each site?
just ordered an amp from american musical, came in 2 days, profesionally packed. They also have 2 warehouses for faster shipping
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
On a plus, I live in NJ, the state ZZounds is located. I guess that'll assure quick shipping.
Quote by TonyIommi2557
On a plus, I live in NJ, the state ZZounds is located. I guess that'll assure quick shipping.

AMS has a warehouse there too, so it really depends on the price and coverage you get on your product
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
Hmm. The amp I wish to purchase doesn't appear to be on sale on AM. =/

Edit: Likewise for ZZounds.
Quote by TonyIommi2557
Purchasing a B-52 AT-112 within the next week. Mainly looking at ZZounds, Musician's Friend's, or Guitar Center's website. This is my first time purchasing musical equipment online, so anybody aware of pros and cons of each site?

I think these other guys have pretty much covered your question. I just want to congratulate you on making a good amp choice.
All the sites are good that you're looking at. Musician's friend has it's occasional blond moment, but it's cool as long as you don't try to order anything that's on back order.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Quote by Ekofu
I think these other guys have pretty much covered your question. I just want to congratulate you on making a good amp choice.

Ironically, I haven't been able to play one. Well, I went to a Guitar Center for the first time a couple weeks ago, and they had a 212, but it was extremely banged up. Master volume knob was completely broken off, so it couldn't be used at all, and only the clean channel worked. I hear the reliability issues have been fixed though, so I'm deciding to go with one.
Quote by TonyIommi2557
Ironically, I haven't been able to play one. Well, I went to a Guitar Center for the first time a couple weeks ago, and they had a 212, but it was extremely banged up. Master volume knob was completely broken off, so it couldn't be used at all, and only the clean channel worked. I hear the reliability issues have been fixed though, so I'm deciding to go with one.

They're quite amazing all around. I'm really surprised that not many people will even give them a chance.
Gear hounds is pretty reliable, fast shipping too, i think it was just a few days, under a week.
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
Also, anybody think the Gold Coverage on Musician's Friend is worth the money? Wonder if the warranty that comes with the B-52 itself will cover it well enough.
Quote by TonyIommi2557

you also pay taxes
I always use Samedaymusic, unless they don't have it in stock, then I use Musiciansfriend.
I've ordered plenty from musician's friend and I've never had a problem with them at all
Epiphone G-310 SG
Epiphone Hummingbird
Yamaha CG-101
Peavey Classic 30
I've ordered from Musicians Friend, American Musical, Zzounds, Sameday, Ballews, 8th St, direct from Amazon, and a few others, and haven't had any problems or waited long, though experiences vary.
PRS SE SC ♦ Dean Cadi ♦ Squier Strat ♦ Crate V5 ♦ AXL Akita AT30 ♦ Alhambra 4P ♦ Takamine f-349 ♦ Goodall KCJ
Boss ME-20 ♦ Monteallums modded TS9DX ♦ DOD Grunge ♦ #1Echo ♦