Hey guys,

I found a killer deal on a fender princeton 650 amp at my local music store... I tried it out and I really like it. It is also cheap enough to leave me enough money to buy A cry baby Wah. I play things like Metallica and Red hot chili peppers. Sometimes I like to play around with death metal... My question is... Before I buy this amp I need to know if its the amp for me? I plan on using it for ALOT of band practice. Possibly school talent shows, etc.
My gear so far:

-Cort KX5 (pearl white)
-Crybaby Wah
-Danelectro Cool Cat
-Fender Twin Reverb 65' Reissue
-Hardwire TL2
Your the one who said you really liked it. You can always buy a good OD pedal for more distortion, and it'll work plenty fine with your band.
The world doesn't revolve around you. If it does, beware. You're probably about to pass out drunk.

The 19 year old who knows his stuff. Most of the time.
Yea but ive only played blues out of it to impress the guys at the shop because thats all people listen to around here... I didnt wanna embarress myself.

So yea im not sure if its right for me.

Anyone have any experience playing metal out of these things?
My gear so far:

-Cort KX5 (pearl white)
-Crybaby Wah
-Danelectro Cool Cat
-Fender Twin Reverb 65' Reissue
-Hardwire TL2
lol at trying to impress people. Metal? Not usually what they're used for, but the same can be said for Stratocasters, and look at Iron Maiden. So, yes, you could do it (with an OD), but it's not what I'd suggest.
The world doesn't revolve around you. If it does, beware. You're probably about to pass out drunk.

The 19 year old who knows his stuff. Most of the time.