First of all, I love Blink, therefore i am not saying they are stupid, my question is stupid.

Ok, technically, i can do way better solos than this one, but I have a problem that needs to be solved.

In the solo of Reebok Commercial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QL-HOyY-Ng I have a problem.

Before telling the problem, I would also like to say that I can play the solo perfectly.

OK, the problem is that I want to identify what is the length of each note in the solo (4th note, 16th note, etc.) and I am pretty sure it is simple, but ive tried a lot and have no clue, any tips?

or if you could identify it for me, it would be great and something good in life will happen to you soon (in order for I to get this 2nd option i would need a really nice person), but anyway, the 1st option would help.

Thanks...
hell yea,its hard to find anyone that really digs blink but i can see you do by going way back sorry im no help though.
Carry on
Quote by qvchater
hell yea,its hard to find anyone that really digs blink but i can see you do by going way back sorry im no help though.

sad, but true (even you, that have a kickass blink avatar)