Page 1 of 2
Well are they? I've looked up stuff on the net and it's either no or yes. So help me out here, I wear them and am kinda freaking out.
Last edited by Rubixcuba at Jul 5, 2009,
Wat?

Are you saying skinny jeans?

If they're too tight they can hurt your kidneys and ball etc.

I wear these, they're not girlie at all.

Last edited by Tire Me. at Jul 5, 2009,
Im not dead yet.

EDIT: You ARE talking about jeans right?
love is love // return to dust
Last edited by tancanada at Jul 5, 2009,
Skinnys......

Skinny jeans, skin head, skinny's gas station....what exactly are we talking about here?

Bedit: Jeans, ok. Yeah, i heard they make for an uncomfortable ride.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jul 5, 2009,
Skinnies? Are they those small cigarettes that a lot of women smoke? If so, I'd guess yes.
Quote by Ed Hunter
The only time I'd want to touch a 500 degrees frying pan is to set my hand on fire and punch someone in the face.

Quote by Captain Insano
Soulja boy! They stole his gold.
Robbed his Jacket now he's cold!

YOU! Steal from Soulja boy.

*sings over crank that*
Lattes with skim milk? No they're better for your health.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
skinny jeans will make your balls fall off.
When i die, i wanna be burried upside down...so that anybody who doesnt like me can kiss my ass.

marilize leguana!
They might reduce your sperm count ... but how's that a bad thing?
Not really. Just your machoness. But **** macho.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Yeah I wear pretty tight jeans at times. But I don't get kidney pains or anything so I'm good.

Teh girls like tha wranglers...And they call them wranglers for a reason.
if too tight, heat leads to decrease in... ya' boys' army. which will lead to lack of babies in the future... assuming that you want kedds ya know?
Quote by live4ledzep
skinny jeans will make your balls fall off.

...assuming your scrotum is unusually fragile.
Quote by Ed Hunter
The only time I'd want to touch a 500 degrees frying pan is to set my hand on fire and punch someone in the face.

Quote by Captain Insano
Soulja boy! They stole his gold.
Robbed his Jacket now he's cold!

YOU! Steal from Soulja boy.

*sings over crank that*
No, as long as you wear them so they're comfortable. If your nuts hurt, they will reduce your sperm count. However, if looking good is more important than discomfort in your balls for an entire day, there's a problem.
Dickless.
They're bad for your sack. That's about it unless you wear them ridicuously tight and cut off the blood supply to your legs.
TS, do you have an article? I would like to read up on this.
i think its only girls jeans that could be bad for you

cause i have a pair a krew skate jeans that are made for guys...and theres extra room for your package
Last edited by geetar_man0 at Jul 5, 2009,
Quote by tancanada
TS, do you have an article? I would like to read up on this.

No I don't I just started wondering. Anyway i'm thinking it won't really matter right now as i'm 14, not havin kids just yet...
Quote by Rubixcuba
No I don't I just started wondering. Anyway i'm thinking it won't really matter right now as i'm 14, not havin kids just yet...

Im 16 and wear them pretty tight. I really dont think it matters unless it feels like someones castrating you. And if your jeans feel like that then they probably arent that attractive looking anyways.
on the one-thousand and first (1001) time you wear them, you kidney fails and you die.

look it up.
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
Think of tight jeans as a form of birth control that's also stylish
like others have said. it's bad for your balls (assuming they're too tight), but as long as you wear something loose while you sleep or when you get home then it's fine. just gotta make sure you allow your legs to breathe cause if they're too tight, like how many skinnies are, then you will constrict blood flow. not a concern now or in the near future but if you plan on wearing these types of jeans for a long time then expect some **** to deal with in old age.

but yea...i sincerely doubt you will wear those for that long.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Of course you don't want kids now. I still wouldn't wear them though, even if just for the fact that they look ****ing ridiculous.
yea they can lower your sperm count
Edit: because it can raise your balls temperature too high.
Double Edit: but its fine for chicks
Quote by Suffrin
I've never heard of it. But Ironically, my highschool sports teams were known as the Logan Berries.

Minecraft Name : Selibucaz2
Last edited by selibucaz at Jul 5, 2009,
I wear skinny jeans, and I don't feel that unhealthy.

Even if they were a bit unhealthy, I'd probably wear them anyway, they are really comfortable and they look good.

EDIT: Most skinnys dont squeeze your balls, for the record. There is space in there.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Last edited by zippidyduda at Jul 5, 2009,
Quote by crazy8rgood
I don't know, all of my jeans are loose fitting and comfortable.

This man has good taste in jeans
Favorite bands at the moment:
1. Tool
2. Porcupine Tree
3. Between the Buried and Me
4. Queens of the Stone Age
5. Soundgarden
6. Pearl Jam
7. Buckethead
8. Green Day
i rep the tight ones at shows. Makes my junk look ****ing massive.
PAH!
tighter anything around the crotch= lower sperm count (closer to groin, higher heat, kills sperm, it's why men have ball sacks in the first place, so we keep our little guys a cool distance away from one of the warmest regions of the body)

dunno why else they would be harmful for your health... although I have wondered about the circulation of blood through your legs in those things...
Quote by t.ev
i rep the tight ones at shows. Makes my junk look ****ing massive.

I lol'd.
Sail upon the open skies
I think skinny jeans that are skin tight where you can't see any folds look ugly. I like mine with a bit of fold/give, plus I don't feel castrated in those.

not the best pic, but you get the idea.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
wish i could comment but i am straight...therefore my pants fit as they should

gear:
line 6 spider valve 212
ibanez RG5EX1
vinci VE5PK
Skinny jeans are bad for your health only because people like me or the guys who hang out in the metal forum will beat you up for wearing them.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Quote by Laces Out Danny
I think skinny jeans that are skin tight where you can't see any folds look ugly. I like mine with a bit of fold/give, plus I don't feel castrated in those.

not the best pic, but you get the idea.

yeah thats exactly how i wear mine...
yah man "skinnies" really effect your balls/testosterone/overall manliness, i would suggest wearing normal jeans and not your 12 year old sisters.
If your sexual identity is part of your health, then yes.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
"If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"
Page 1 of 2