Hi Pit,

I am in need of some drum loops/samples for some DJ-ing work I've been doing of late, and my patience is wearing thin with all of the credit-card scamming sites, the 'only available on CD' sites, the 'just download this and you're fine' sites...I just need some drum loops! Looking for popular rock and techno beats, or whatever I can get a hold of really...do you guys know any legit sites?

I'm getting desperate
Good loops are hard to find. I record mine MIDI but also found a few with real recorded drums in the studio, sorry i forget where but they wanted $150 for a cd but gave free samples that were only a few seconds long so I cut and repeated them and found the tempo and set them up in Cubase, they kicked ass. I think it was freedrumloops.com or something.

Try google "professional drum loops CD samples" or similar.
Last edited by Tempoe at Jul 5, 2009,
This thread is relevant to my interests...

I got fruity loops, but I couldn't figure out how to use it It's a pretty professional program though. Definitely consider it TS
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
^you should watch some of the instructional videos on their website, they really helped me out
Quote by Erik_Aero
^you should watch some of the instructional videos on their website, they really helped me out

Cool thanks for the tip I'll definitely check it out
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
Not meaning to be illegal, but...

Go to *a link of sorts* and type in drum loops. There are billions on there.

EDIT: Link removed
Last edited by amaranth_todd at Jul 5, 2009,
Quote by amaranth_todd
Not meaning to be illegal, but...

Go to *torrent link* and type in drum loops. There are billions on there.

i'd suggest removing that link.

Use Fruity Loops, easiest thing ever.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398