I really enjoy UG because you can find really professional people to really dumb noobs (no offense, really), but that's just all spinning around guitar/bass playing. I'm also a drummer, so if someone could tell me of an online community kinda like UG to talk about drumming and stuff it would be really appreciated =D
Quote by angusfan16

That penis guitar. Hell, i'd wank it.

UG's MEXICAN DRUMMER
Jackson DKMG Dinky, Ibanez RG 7321, Ibanez RG 350EX
Bugera 6262-212 (120 watt), Line 6 Spider lll (30 watt)

Pearl Forum Series Drums
Sabian B8 Cymbals (ride, hi-hats, 3x crash, splash)
Google "drummer forums"

Results guarenteed or your money back.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
I too am a drummer and am yet to find such a thing. The best we can do is try to get UG to turn in to Ultimate-Music, and be a general music site not just guitar focused because I know there are lots of people on here who play other instruments.
Quote by mick13
uhhm, i totally didnt click on that

I see through your lies, gypsy.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Piscasis
I too am a drummer and am yet to find such a thing. The best we can do is try to get UG to turn in to Ultimate-Music, and be a general music site not just guitar focused because I know there are lots of people on here who play other instruments.

i've checked out drummercafe.com already. Pretty decent! Not UG though :/
Quote by angusfan16

UG's MEXICAN DRUMMER
Quote by fret_racer82
Have him cry in a bottle. Gypsy tears are magical, y'know.

Highfive!
Sail upon the open skies
I have tried lots of drum forums. While being very helpful and friendly they all lacked the wit and stupidity of UG. I still visit when I have a question but never lurk much.
Quote by Tempoe
I have tried lots of drum forums. While being very helpful and friendly they all lacked the wit and stupidity of UG. I still visit when I have a question but never lurk much.

Closest your going to get to a bunch of elitist, stupid, horny teens is the PDF (Pearl Drummers Forum)
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
Quote by Tempoe

that's exactly what i'm looking for =P, all the idiotic, stupid, ROFL-causing community but talking drums. Sad it doesnt exists (or hasn't been discovered) yet...
Quote by angusfan16

UG's MEXICAN DRUMMER
Quote by metal overlord
Closest your going to get to a bunch of elitist, stupid, horny teens is the PDF (Pearl Drummers Forum)

Haha, thanks I just checked that out, the chit chat forum....
Ohshit! It's happening! The drummers are defecting! D:
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.