Page 1 of 2
I sat there. The one eyes of the wanted mama said if you don't take to the sky you have to bring it down to you. So I said why? Toad looked over at Yum-Yum and said sometimes you just have to take the time and ask yourself, why was the monkey doing his little flop at the wing-wang. I looked up and said...****. Now that asshole told me I needed to drag the ****ing sky down WTF do I do?

PS if you get pissed at me you lose.
PSS I like Bagels
PSSS is it PPPS or PSSS or what?
Last edited by Wanted L.A. at Jul 5, 2009,
Last night I watched the movie Gran Torino.
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
Dude....I totaly just saw my toast fly at me. Btw I wasn't trying to piss you off dumb ****s. Seriously though. WTF is up with this place? I'm confused.....I hear the "choosen one" is lurking here? Is that true?
James Dean stars in Rebel Without A Cause.
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
nobody report this. this is epic
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Not a troll. Those guys are assholes. I actualy like this place. If I were a troll I'de say "loooookk at me you dingleberries, guitars suck weiner lolololol"
Quote by Wanted L.A.
Not a troll. Those guys are assholes. I actualy like this place. If I were a troll I'de say "loooookk at me you dingleberries, guitars suck weiner lolololol"

haha okay... then you're just a ****tard.
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Quote by Corruption
haha okay... then you're just a ****tard.

Four stars can be anything. Like cooltard. I could be that. Seriously why are these HD chiuahuas attacking my freakin spearmint batteries?
I am the Chosen One.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
Quote by Wanted L.A.
Four stars can be anything. Like cooltard. I could be that. Seriously why are these HD chiuahuas attacking my freakin spearmint batteries?

are you on acid?
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Quote by Wanted L.A.
Seriously why are these HD chiuahuas attacking my freakin spearmint batteries?

Last edited by TheReverend724 at Jul 5, 2009,
Quote by Shard Prime
I am the Chosen One.

No, I eat squirrels for dinner ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Wanted L.A.
No, I eat squirrels for dinner ಠ_ಠ

The squirrels will have their day, boy. Soon! BWAHAH. ڀ_ڀ
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
Quote by Shard Prime
The squirrels will have their day, boy. Soon! BWAHAH. ڀ_ڀ

Wait, how the **** is a squirrel talking to me right now..omg....omg...someone save me. Tell me that they arn't going to attack me next time I'm out omg omg I'm freaking out. Seriously, they can't attack right? Dude I'm scared. ****! Ninja lips!
Quote by Wanted L.A.
Wait, how the cool is a squirrel talking to me right now..omg....omg...someone save me. Tell me that they arn't going to attack me next time I'm out omg omg I'm freaking out. Seriously, they can't attack right? Dude I'm scared. cool! Ninja lips!

Fixx'd.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Quote by Wanted L.A.
Wait, how the **** is a squirrel talking to me right now..omg....omg...someone save me. Tell me that they arn't going to attack me next time I'm out omg omg I'm freaking out. Seriously, they can't attack right? Dude I'm scared. ****! Ninja lips!

ڀ_ڀ
Quote by MusicalMinority
Fixx'd.

I craped my pants laguing. Seriously, omg I love you. BTW if you see a whale flying through the dark trouble. Watch out, you could explode.
Quote by Wanted L.A.
I craped my pants laguing. Seriously, omg I love you. BTW if you see a whale flying through the dark trouble. Watch out, you could explode.

What the cool... Whales can't fly, silly.
He seems like one of those random spam emails that puts in random words.

Btw how do you do those eye face things?
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
You shut the cool up. ڀ_ڀ

Squirreledit: ^ I use the character map.
Quote by andrew12398
He seems like one of those random spam emails that puts in random words.

Btw how do you do those eye face things?

Like this....oh wait, IDK. Anyways seriously. I just broke someones Gstring fingering a minor. I think I'm in trouble...
OMG.....omg..... Potatoe fruit. I love this stuff. Looks just like a patatoe and taste like one too but it's a fruit.
Cool.
You guys don't get it

Go watch Gran Torino then you'll get it.

Just don't put one of those gay ass spoilers on it (also from the movie)
Last edited by i_killed_bill at Jul 5, 2009,
Page 1 of 2