Playing some Acid Bath earlier today and found this lovely little thing crawling over my walls (not a picture I took):

Apparently it's called a pseudoscorpion and is found throughout the world from houses to forests and is completely harmless. Anyways, the question here is what strange or weird bugs have you people found when going just about your day?
That's friggin' weird. All I find are bigass spiders and earwigs. Ya know, those things with the ass-pinchers.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
Quote by rebofthetemple
Playing some Acid Bath earlier today and found this lovely little thing crawling over my walls (not a picture I took):

Apparently it's called a pseudoscorpion and is found throughout the world from houses to forests and is completely harmless. Anyways, the question here is what strange or weird bugs have you people found when going just about your day?

its like a mix between a tick and a scorpion! O_o
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
i once saw a spider in my bathroom the size of a turantula i literally **** myself
looked a bit liek this sizewise and colour was similar
GEAR
94 Fender Stratocaster Plus
02 Gibson Les Paul Special (modded)
Orange AD-30 Combo

The SG Thread pwns your thread.
They peed on your fuking Rug???

sorry i thought it said rug...we dont get big creepy crawlies in the uk.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
The pic in the first post looks Photoshopped :/

I cropped the original so it would not take up so much space , you can find the original by googling 'pseudoscorpion'
Just really, really big spiders. And we've had a few water scorpions in our pool. Man, I shat myself when I first saw one.
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
Quote by RichT.
They peed on your fuking Rug???

sorry i thought it said rug...we dont get big creepy crawlies in the uk.

we did in my pic mate
GEAR
94 Fender Stratocaster Plus
02 Gibson Les Paul Special (modded)
Orange AD-30 Combo

The SG Thread pwns your thread.
Quote by rebofthetemple

Ive seen em too.
It used to creep me out, i thought i like, chemically engineered them XD
But im glad someone else has em too.
They jump like a mutha humpah too.
MichaelEMJAYARE
Gave me the goosebumps just coming into this thread.

Delivered.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Here in Alabama, we get these about inch ling beetles with big as pincers, pretty cool... hard to kill too.
I saw one of these in my backyard once and I started freaking out then I found out they were harmless and pretty common

Quote by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.

Flippin Tables
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
Quote by FERG93
Here in Alabama, we get these about inch ling beetles with big as pincers, pretty cool... hard to kill too.

*fighting temptation to mention stereotype*
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by Metallica Meat
Ive seen em too.
It used to creep me out, i thought i like, chemically engineered them XD
But im glad someone else has em too.
They jump like a mutha humpah too.

Yours jump? Damn have to try that with the next one I find, the one I found only was able to back up in a perfectly straight line.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
*fighting temptation to mention stereotype*

Can't type at 1 in the morning.
Quote by FERG93

Can't type at 1 in the morning.

And I'm harsh on people at 7:15am haha, my apologies.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by rebofthetemple
Yours jump? Damn have to try that with the next one I find, the one I found only was able to back up in a perfectly straight line.

I blew on it, NOT TO HASTY THOUGH, and it just EXPLODED
into, like, infinity.

: /
Scared the FOOK outta me.
I find 'em in the bindings in my house, mostly in my bathroom.
Also, they like to hide in my rolls of...toilet paper.
Whoa.
MichaelEMJAYARE

I found one of these in my backyard once. Vinegaroons, harmless creatures.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Well this year in gym class my friend found a giant water bug and threw it on me... -.-
I almost **** my pants it was like crawling up my shirt. then after we put it in the girls washroom and they all freaked out... It was worth it, even if one of the bitches slapped me in the face... XD

Here's a pic of it