Page 1 of 2
Mine was kinda boring, for I only lit a few fireworks and ate some barbecue that my father made.

How was your 4th of July, Pit?
Not great...I am British so i am depressed that we are not ''the greatest country in the world'' like Americans self proclaim.
Quote by RichT.
Not great...I am British so i am depressed that we are not ''the greatest country in the world'' like Americans self proclaim.

*sigh*
We're not all bad...
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by RichT.

whats wrong with self pride?
Music Man JP6 BFR
Music Man JP6
Mesa Boogie Nomad 100 (selling soon to fund a Mark V)
Gay as ****...I wanted to go to this free concert and see fireworks afterwards, but instead I had to stay home all damn day thinking about going to this cover charged concert at our local bar...then it comes time to go to it and you have to be over 18. You don't know how much I hate my life right now...
Twas truly lame, ate two hamburgers I made myself at home. Then went down to Manhattan to see "the biggest firework show in the country". I not only didn't see a damn thing but I was surrounded by a bunch of ghetto mooks who were barbecuing corn and pissing everywhere. The placed reeked like a public bathroom and was crowded for no reason since you couldn't see anything.
I live in Canada.
Man great, 30 minute make out sessions and boob touching. Holy tits!
I drink your milkshake.
It was my dog's birthday today, I went to a water park with my girlfriend (bathing suits, girls, hot weather, and water slides FTFW!) and now came home and watched (very few) fireworks. surprisingly a few people over here (canada) celebrated the 4th of july to. they must be American's visiting family or something.

EDIT: i also got blow'd up by North Korea... O wait
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jul 5, 2009,
It was pretty sweet. I went to a cookout at 3 and hung around there all day, then came home and played Pictionary with my family (which was fun whether you want to admit it or not).
Hooray America.

I hear North Korea had the best fireworks display in honor of the US earlier today. Kim Jong-Il knows how to throw a party.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Chilled with my family, ate a ****ton off burgers and lit of ****loads of loud obnoxiously loud and bright fireworks. All in all, I'd say it was a fun day
Quote by bradulator
Hooray America.

I hear North Korea had the best fireworks display in honor of the US earlier today. Kim Jong-Il knows how to throw a party.

Put another puppy on the bbq DAWG
mine was awful. all my friends went to this party at the house of this girl i hate. So i refused to go and i stayed home all night.
yea, I just got home from my band playing a gig. It was only our second time being on stage.

I started it off with the star spangled banner done hendrix style, then we played smooth criminal in tribute to michael, and then we kicked into our good stuff (megadeth, pantera, metallica, stuff like that) and played two of our originals

I guess we did alright, everybody said we were good, but of course we weren't near as good as we are when we're practicing. And it sucked cuz we were the first to play at like 4:00 so it was still hot as balls and there weren't many people there yet. People didn't really start showing up until around 8:00 or 9:00

After last band had been up there for a couple hours they got me to go up there and play Trampled Underfoot with em. which was pretty cool, but I wasn't used to his guitar at all and forgot one part of the song, but I just improvised during that part. Oh well, it was still fun.
Mine was pretty cool. It was a long though. I was in Hollywood all day. Then got home a few hours ago and watched fireworks go off at the local stadium.
ERADICATE THIS DISEASE

Because it's killing me.
Pretty good...Got a lot of flag burning done...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by RPGoof
Went to my girlfriend's house. Her dog ate half a chocolate cake and threw up all over the place.

I was expecting epic.
I drink your milkshake.
well, I'm british, so we generally don't celebrate it. However, I did play 10 hours solid music for a concert last night, on the 4th of July. Does that count??
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
Played a bit of guitar, blew some stuff up (as in did some fireworks), ate some BBQ, and went to the zoo and saw the penguins!

So awesome because of penguins.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
I had an actual near-death experience and nearly killed all my relatives. So all-in-all.... it was a pretty great 4th of July.
instead of setting off fireworks i had to go to south dakota for one of my brothers gay baseball games.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by GuitarGod_92
I had an actual near-death experience and nearly killed all my relatives. So all-in-all.... it was a pretty great 4th of July.

Do tell! I assume you were about to become a fireworks related statistic?
Quote by necrosis1193

Quote by Silverstein14

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Set off some fireworks in the neighborhood...then this guy from down the street showed up with all these illegal fireworks. They were awesome!
Erm, well I'm from the UK, but at 7 am of the 4th of July I was still drunk from the night prior (my 21st birthday) and I was walking around the city half naked and dancing to imaginary music. Then I slept all day.

4th of July ruled!
Quote by Natrone
Do tell! I assume you were about to become a fireworks related statistic?

Well here is the story: So I just got done lighting off my mortars (the big cool ones for those of you who don't know), and my cousin comes out with two boxes each with 12 one-break mortars. He asks me to do some with him, so we can have 2 at a time going off. So we put the tube the mortars go in side-by-side. We start our lighters up and without warning my cousin yells "GO!" and lights his, which means I have about 5-seconds to catch up. I manage to light mine but while running away I notice that one of the mortars went off on the ground. Well someone (me) happened to have forgoten about the box of mortars that I had sitting right next to the tubes. The one that went off on the ground sets those on fire which cause 12 mortars to go off on the ground total. They flew at me and all of my relatives that were sitting on the deck. After it ends a couple of us go over to stomp out the burning tube that was the remains of the explosions. As we see that it was my tube that fell over I casually say "My bad.". Then we all had a great laugh. It was pretty funny after we realized no one died.
Last edited by GuitarGod_92 at Jul 5, 2009,
Quote by RPGoof
Went to my girlfriend's house. Her dog ate half a chocolate cake and threw up all over the place.

Sounds like a fun day all around.
Turned out better than I thought it would be.

Although at the fireworks show, a drunk Mexican kept touching my head. I thought it was my friends trying to get me pissed off so I just didn't turn around. Now every time I open my mouth they claim I'm a queer who enjoys receiving massages from men.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Well here is the story: So I just got done lighting off my mortars (the big cool ones for those of you who don't know), and my cousin comes out with two boxes each with 12 one-break mortars. He asks me to do some with him, so we can have 2 at a time going off. So we put the tube the mortars go in side-by-side. We start our lighters up and without warning my cousin yells "GO!" and lights his, which means I have about 5-seconds to catch up. I manage to light mine but while running away I notice that one of the mortars went off on the ground. Well someone (me) happened to have forgoten about the box of mortars that I had sitting right next to the tubes. The one that went off on the ground sets those on fire which cause 12 mortars to go off on the ground total. They flew at me and all of my relatives that were sitting on the deck. After it ends a couple of us go over to stomp out the burning tube that was the remains of the explosions. As we see that it was my tube that fell over I casually say "My bad.". Then we all had a great laugh. It was pretty funny after we realized no one died.

Nice!

You see, the fatal flaws....

1. You put a mortar into a tube that it wasn't made for
2. You left the other mortars right next to the tube...

Awesome.
Quote by necrosis1193

Quote by Silverstein14

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Page 1 of 2