Poll: What is your favorite type of cereal?
Poll Options
View poll results: What is your favorite type of cereal?
Reese's Puffs
3 18%
Lucky Charms
2 12%
Honey Bunches of Oats
0 0%
Captain Crunch
1 6%
Frosted Flakes
4 24%
Cheerios
0 0%
Raisin Bran or Raisin Bran Crunch
2 12%
other
5 29%
Voters: 17.
Does anyone else have a cereal addiction? For me, if it's in the house, I can eat an entire box of it. It doesn't matter what kind, I will eat it--but Lucky Charms and Reeses Puffs are the worst. I have absolutely NO self-control. If you're like me, what is your favorite cereal, and what is the most you've eaten at one time?
One time I finished smoking and literally ate a whole box of cereal with apple juice instead of milk. It was actually very delicious too.
i just ate some fruit loops but that's about it
not addicted or anything like that..fav cereal?guess it would be the Nestle Gold Cereal good stuff
Corn Pops get me every time. I don't even use milk. I eat them right out of the box.
Quote by Yerjam
Could be, but the most important thing to remember is that it wasn't your fault, even if it was.
Quote by Yelsie88
Does anyone else have a cereal addiction? For me, if it's in the house, I can eat an entire box of it. It doesn't matter what kind, I will eat it--but Lucky Charms and Reeses Puffs are the worst. I have absolutely NO self-control. If you're like me, what is your favorite cereal, and what is the most you've eaten at one time?

Quote by kiloisalb
One time I finished smoking and literally ate a whole box of cereal with apple juice instead of milk. It was actually very delicious too.

the munchies can be a real bitch sometimes guess under that influence i could eat like and unfathomable amount haha keep rollin stoned
i havent had cereal in about 7 years
GEAR
94 Fender Stratocaster Plus
02 Gibson Les Paul Special (modded)
Orange AD-30 Combo

The SG Thread pwns your thread.
Dude, the only thing good about Lucky Charms is the marshmallows. The cereal itself is gross. Reese's Puffs are fantastic though.

I'll eat two or three heaping bowls most of the time. However, if Corn Pops, Choco-Nilla Rice Krispies, or Coco/Fruity Pebbles are involved.....well I might end up just eating cereal all day.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
captain crunch(the ones in the red box) and i eat like a box at a time
Quote by Yelsie88
Hey! Don't laugh! It's a serious addiction...lol

I was laughing at the reeses puffs comment.

Quote by No Fat Chicks
reeses puffs NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Ohh man.
Don't get me started.

I'm addicted to flosted flakes, waffle crisp, apple jacks, and cinnamon toast crunch.
:/

myspace.com/weasheroesband
I love Kix and Frosted Flakes. But if I feel like eating healthy, I'll have Corn Flakes with slices of a banana.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by Natrone
Dude, the only thing good about Lucky Charms is the marshmallows. The cereal itself is gross. Reese's Puffs are fantastic though.

I'll eat two or three heaping bowls most of the time. However, if Corn Pops, Choco-Nilla Rice Krispies, or Coco/Fruity Pebbles are involved.....well I might end up just eating cereal all day.

Once when I was younger and my cousin was over he ate all the marshmallows (only them) out of the Lucky Charms
I swear Reeses Puffs are like crack. I usually get a a glass, dump a load of Reeses Puffs in, and pour in some milk. Damn fine breakfast right there. Wish I had some right now, actually...
raisin bran crunch FTW!
Call me Justyn

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
^I must admit, that stuff is quite delicious.
Quote by mick13
Once when I was younger and my cousin was over he ate all the marshmallows (only them) out of the Lucky Charms

Holy crap I'm not the only one!

Probably part of the reason I'm on the large side now
Quote by necrosis1193

Quote by Silverstein14

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by mick13

YES! I used to do this all the time! But then later you're so disappointed because all that's left is the crappy oats
Honey bunches of oats FTW!
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Quote by Rock_Rebel

Thats right. A 3x3 stack of laughter. Bravo
Quote by necrosis1193

Quote by Silverstein14

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
I will eat an entire box of raisin bran crunch or honey bunches of oats.
Shreddies with milk and a few spoonfulls of sugar is my favourite- so damn good
Top Bands
- Guns N Roses
- Death
- Jimi Hendrix Experience
- Led Zeppelin
- The Black Dahlia Murder

" I'M THE ONE THAT HAS TO DIE WHEN IT'S TIME FOR ME TO DIE, SO LET ME LIVE MY LIFE, THE WAY I WANT TO."

- Jimi Hendrix
Last edited by ..SLASH.. at Jul 5, 2009,

Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"