its not really like the music i listen to(hardcore) at all. its the first recording so there are quite a few mistakes. hope you enjoy.its in my profile c4c
Last edited by sbinlb at Jul 5, 2009,
wow, that was really different. it gave of this nice beachside feel, or like your just chillin' and letting the breeze brush up on you. i quite enjoyed that. you should check out the song i wrote its midi atm but its still towards the final stages if i can write a few more songs ill cut them in real life with my bud.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1156601

once again very nice recording. and i didn't here mistakes, but then again i was listening to the tone more than actual skill.
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
I really liked it, the rhythm guitar parts were epic. Seriously, it was awesome and you had a great fast pace going.
Fantastically put together and you layered the guitars quite well also.

There were some very nice melodies in the lead, maybe vary it up a little and add some more lead parts with the one you have but it complements the rhythm very well. However that's the only real critique I can think of, sounded very good to me and I like your composition skills.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows