Personally, its all about QuikTrip (not too many people will know what I'm talking about though apparently)

Let's hear it pit! Your favorite place to grab some drinks and junk food while filling up your gas tank!
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Supermarket home delivery ftw. Dont know if you get that in the US but it kicks ass, you can order your shopping a few hours before it comes and some dude has to carry your heavy beers into your kitchen!
Whatever is the nearest gas station...
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
The private-owned ones are always the best. The one by my house has EVERYTHING. They know how to please the customer. Instead of stocking up on everything that sells well. They stock up on everything. It's wonderful.
Quote by RichT.
Supermarket home delivery ftw. Dont know if you get that in the US but it kicks ass, you can order your shopping a few hours before it comes and some dude has to carry your heavy beers into your kitchen!

I don't believe we have that where I live, but that sounds very nice.
Quote by JacobTheMe
711!!!

We used to have that. All of them closed though....no more slurpees for Natrone....
Quote by necrosis1193

Quote by Silverstein14

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
the kwik-e-mart
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

I dont believe in QuikTrip
They don't exist

The best is by far 711
I HAVE RETURNED
Twitter
Quote by metalkickTM
migueltherocker: The retarded unicorn-fish of the sea

Quote by ShredHead396

Dude, that was just pure win, i laughed the entire way

first stack ^
i like wesco
they carry my oh-so-necessary arizona teas and what-not
but they're only in michigan from what i understand
Call me Justyn

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
there is some gas station down south starting in the virginas that is pretty awesome. i dont remember the name of them, but when you go inside, they have a bunch of touch screens that you can order food off of. they have everything from pizzas to salads to subs to french fries. the food is pretty much on the same standards as fast food quality wise and a bit cheaper even.

plus they usually have a whole wall of slurpees.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by ttreat31
Kum n Go

In the pit, I expected no less....
Quote by necrosis1193

Quote by Silverstein14

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
We used to live out in the country and we had a gas station that was about half a mile from our house. This place was amazing. Whenever I could I would walk over there and order a pizza with extra-pepperoni and extra-cheese and 20 hot wings. They also had those old-school glass bottled Cokes there. God I miss that place.
The one that I sadly stopped going to, I knew the manager so he used to give me food for free and let my friends steal things from the store.
Quote by Versailles_X
The one that I sadly stopped going to, I knew the manager so he used to give me food for free and let my friends steal things from the store.

Why'd you stop going?
I HAVE RETURNED
Twitter
Quote by metalkickTM

Quote by ShredHead396

first stack ^
Quote by migueltherocker
Why'd you stop going?

I stopped walking places, and that part of my area has become pretty unsafe to hang around.
flying j truck stops on da highway. otherwise it's gotta be 711 just cuz they're close and CONVENIENT. Oh and there's a real nice place by my school. Just a private place owned by some UCO college kid. Really well kept up and nice though. and they sell gyros fresh
The world doesn't revolve around you. If it does, beware. You're probably about to pass out drunk.

The 19 year old who knows his stuff. Most of the time.
711 is the ****. Plain and simple. I work there and have had so many good ****ing times there... i love the place but i hate the hours
Quote by Zakkcd
flying j truck stops on da highway. otherwise it's gotta be 711 just cuz they're close and CONVENIENT. Oh and there's a real nice place by my school. Just a private place owned by some UCO college kid. Really well kept up and nice though. and they sell gyros fresh

This

Cept for misspelling "The"
I HAVE RETURNED
Twitter
Quote by metalkickTM

Quote by ShredHead396

first stack ^
the highland market at the university of arizona

open 24/7, great for breakfast burritos after a long night of drinking.
Go Veg.
Quote by Unourrit01

If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.