Page 1 of 2
so i met this girl awhile ago at the beach, time travels forward and we both love each other, though her mom wont let us date until shes 16 * next year may 10th *
idk if ill be able to handle it, iv been looking for a very long time and found many gold diggers sluts *****s ho's and or bitches...but i finally found a nice girl * a rarity in my town * anyways she said she'd wait and so would i, the most we can do is hug because everytime i get to see her, her mom's there too. were both stuck as friends until shes 16 .....anybody been in this situation before? and have advice or comments? btw im 18 not 15
Originally Posted by SenseS FaiL
everytime it thunders i have to be away from a window and outside, i saw a tv show where it showed me a lady getting thundered in the face by watching outside her car window and that scarred me for life i guess
Last edited by Deathrow_Saints at Jul 5, 2009,
It's important we know why the **** you can't date untill she's 16. I think that's important anyways. Also if you can't wait then somethings not right with you.
I have been in this situation before, and all I can tell you is you can't spend your life waiting to live. Carpe diem. Sieze the day and place no trust in tomorrow.

edit: Is she mormon? They can't date 'til age 16.
Do NOT look behind you.
I don't even get to see my fiance for 6 months because her family hates me and i'm not allowed at her house, and she lives in another state, I have to wait til she moves up here. I say go for it, the wait will be worth it.
You're 15. Do you really think this is going to be the last girl you'll ever meet that likes you?

Anyway, to be relevant. If you don't think you can wait, she mustn't be worth it. See where I'm coming from? Any girl I've said was worth waiting for, I've actually waited for.

And trust me, you haven't been looking for a * very long time * or whatever this weird asterix thing is supposed to mean.

Her mum sounds overprotective.
Quote by Versailles_X
I don't even get to see my fiance for 6 months because her family hates me and i'm not allowed at her house, and she lives in another state, I have to wait til she moves up here. I say go for it, the wait will be worth it.

thx im going to wait, iv been " seizing the day " for too long and its almost killed me
in the past...btw im 18 and shes 15, South Dakota law for Sex is 16 not 18 like most states
everytime it thunders i have to be away from a window and outside, i saw a tv show where it showed me a lady getting thundered in the face by watching outside her car window and that scarred me for life i guess
Quote by Deathrow_Saints
thx im going to wait, iv been " seizing the day " for too long and its almost killed me
in the past...btw im 18 and shes 15, South Dakota law for Sex is 16 not 18 like most states

That leads me to think you just want sex...I know you're not intending that but why mention that?
Quote by Wanted L.A.
That leads me to think you just want sex...I know you're not intending that but why mention that?

idk just felt like it, but no i want a relationship not sex
Quote by boreamor
Oh you're 18?

You'll find some girls your age then.

i live in a very small town i'd say literally 95% of them are your average " ho "
Quote by Deathrow_Saints
i live in a very small town i'd say literally 95% of them are your average " ho "

You're only 18. It's unlikely that you'll live in your small town for the whole of your life. Don't you want to go to college or something?
Quote by boreamor
You're only 18. It's unlikely that you'll live in your small town for the whole of your life. Don't you want to go to college or something?

+1 bro

Shouldn't you be headed for college and not jail for statutory rape?
Guitars
BC Rich Deluxe Series Warlock
Schecter Devil Custom

Amps
Crate GX900-h w/ GX412S cab

Effects
Boss NS-2
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell Wah
BBE Sonic Stomp
Korg Pitchblak
isn't this illegal or something

or is it over 3 years apart?
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
i was interested in helping until i saw the "18"

jesus christ dude.

If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
I was in the situation. **** went down and I had to wait till she was 18. So we had a secret relationship for 3 years. Now as of last month we aren't speaking. Not worth it dude. At the time I would say that you should go for it. It will pass.
MINI enthusiast

@stevenpollock

My band: avenueofembers.com
Quote by neverspoiled
thank you stevenpollock..
the only Pit-head thats not a douche bag...right now anyway
=)
My state sex law is if the someone is 16 they can date/have sex with someone is 5 years older or less. But you still sound like a giant creeper TS.
Last edited by GuitarGod_92 at Jul 5, 2009,
Quote by Deathrow_Saints
South Dakota law for Sex is 16 not 18 like most states

Then maybe her mom's just trying to save you from a statutory rape charge?
What a thoughtful woman.
Quote by Deathrow_Saints
so i met this girl awhile ago at the beach, time travels forward and we both love each other, though her mom wont let us date until shes 16 * next year may 10th *
idk if ill be able to handle it, iv been looking for a very long time and found many gold diggers sluts *****s ho's and or bitches...but i finally found a nice girl * a rarity in my town * anyways she said she'd wait and so would i, the most we can do is hug because everytime i get to see her, her mom's there too. were both stuck as friends until shes 16 .....anybody been in this situation before? and have advice or comments? btw im 18 not 15

gtfo

EDIT: I now see that the legal age of consent in SD is 16. Well, that doesn't change my morals. I've always wondered why nobody lives in south dakota..
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Last edited by stinger12345 at Jul 5, 2009,
May be her mom has a point, because she thinks that as you're 18, you might force her to daughter to have sex before 16, therefor she wants you guys to wait so she's sure.
Ibanez Saber Series Owner!

Don't jump on the bandwagon, Line 6 Spider III's Aren't that bad!

B.U.C.K.E.T.H.E.A.D.

Quote by kirkwannabe

You, goonerbynature, win teh internetz.

Quote by b4t3man

Gold.

Quote by whitenihilist

Quote by stinger12345
gtfo

EDIT: I now see that the legal age of consent in SD is 16. Well, that doesn't change my morals. I've always wondered why nobody lives in south dakota..

lol i think your confused, no one lives in north dakota
Quote by Deathrow_Saints

You're 18 and you want to have sex with a 15 year old girl? Also, you really believe a 15 year old girl when she tells you she's in love with you? ALSO, if her birthday is May 10th, she JUST turned 15... so she's almost 14.

Dude, seriously?
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Time travel?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by c_man471
I have been in this situation before, and all I can tell you is you can't spend your life waiting to live. Carpe diem. Sieze the day and place no trust in tomorrow.

That makes me think of the beauty that is A Change of Seasons.
funny you say youve been looking for a long time yet youre only 18..hahaha..besides that go tear some ass up while u wait..
If she isn't 15, she'd have to be 13 or 14.

That means you would have to wait for 2 or 3 years for her to actually date you.

Be nice to her mom and gain her trust, then she might start trusting you.

But don't be fake nice, be actually nice.
DeVillains!
Can you not see why her mother would be creeped out about her daughter dating someone almost 4 years older than her?

If she's worth waiting then wait. If not then quite complaining
Hate to say it, but I think her being 15 for another year, and you being 18...

Dude. She's a bit young.
Matter is void. All is vanity. All is nothing. Nothing exists.

But damn does whisky rule
why not tap up some of the skanky ho's that make up the 95% of your town? fun for all involved
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Quote by ihavenoname93
why not tap up some of the skanky ho's that make up the 95% of your town? fun for all involved

i dont feel like getting AIDS at the moment....
Quote by 'Leviathan'
That makes me think of the beauty that is A Change of Seasons.

count on levvie for dreamt theater allusions
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Are you worried that you will fall in love with someone else? Or you're worried she might?

DO YOU EVEN LOVE HER?
Quote by GArrigan
that sir was done with class

Hear the wind
whispering your name
twice the encouragement
of the real you
Quote by Bowkore
Pfft.... if theres fluff on the muff shes old enough.

words to live by gentlemen!

Yeah? All you wanted to do was hang out? We have your UG forum logs here and according to this, you said, "If there's fluff on the muff, she's old enough."

*awkward pause*

Now why would you say that if you were only planning on... just hanging out?

*another awkward pause*
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Page 1 of 2