Page 1 of 2
So tonight I was at this Forth of July party, sitting on the deck playing acoustic with my band mate, as we were doing an acoustic set at the party as a favor for my dad's friend. Seeing as they are good friends with my family, and they live only down the road from us, we're often over there. About 5 months or so I had a one night with this girl who lives next to him. She was at that party tonight and I noticed she has become...well rather big in her abdomnile area, not like in a fat way but in more of a, pregnant way. I think I may be a father! Is it possible that this is all in my head, or could this really be the case?
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
Don't worry about it...
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
well all u can do is wait......um have u asked her if shes pregnant?
Originally Posted by SenseS FaiL
everytime it thunders i have to be away from a window and outside, i saw a tv show where it showed me a lady getting thundered in the face by watching outside her car window and that scarred me for life i guess
only one way to find out man..ask? as hard as that may be...and awkward if you're wrong
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Two things, if you are there's nothing you can ****ing do now. Also, don't you think she'de have found you by now to tell you earlier?
Well um no I didn't ask her, after I told her I was only in it for a quick F*** and not a relationship, she kinda started to hate me.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
It might not be you remember.

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
Quote by qsceszxdwa
Don't ask, she might have been blasted and doesn't remember you.

She wasn't. I remember because we started talking that night about being the only people sober.
Quote by barden1069
See how long ago you sexed her and compare the stages of pregnancy with what you saw. Probably is a horrible method though...
I would think that after four or five months of pregnancy she'd have noticed and told you.

Either that, or she's conning a nice rich guy into thinking the kid is his, in which case you're off the hook.
Why does everyone always come to the Pit when they get someone pregnant? You should obviously get her to have a smushsmorshin at the smushsmorshin clinic. Reference, anyone?
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Why does everyone always come to the Pit when they get someone pregnant? You should obviously get her to have a smushsmorshin at the smushsmorshin clinic. Reference, anyone?

Hmmmm...Futurama?
Quote by GuitarGod_92

Yeah, well if anyone remembers this wouldn't be the first girl I've knocked up, which is why I'm so concerned, because I think I might just be assuming the worse, after all that happened with that girl.
Edit: I actually haven't seen her since our little incident, we don't go to the same school, and she has been trying to avoid me I believe.
Quote by barden1069
Last edited by RealGuitarHero at Jul 5, 2009,
1. Kick her in the baby maker
2. ????
3. PROFIT!

EDIT: But honestly, you're going to **** a girl and blow your load in her pink and expect them to not procreate? Please.
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
Last edited by ConeShred at Jul 5, 2009,
Quote by Not a Les Paul
Hmmmm...Futurama?

No
Quote by RealGuitarHero
Yeah, well if anyone remembers this wouldn't be the first girl I've knocked up, which is why I'm so concerned, because I think I might just be assuming the worse, after all that happened with that girl.

Nice
Quote by RealGuitarHero
Edit: I actually haven't seen her since our little incident, we don't go to the same school, and she has been trying to avoid me I believe.

Lol have you ever heard of contraception?

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
Dude, did you ever think it's possible she's sexed other guys too?
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
well if she saw you and didnt mention anything shes probly a dirty ***** who doesnt know who the father is.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Quote by Jesstaa
Dude, did you ever think it's possible she's sexed other guys too?

It's possible yes...but with my luck I'm afraid if she is infact pregnant it's mine.
Quote by barden1069
Well TS, sucks to be you.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
I'm not really worried about that. It's just this girl, I can't imagine her being a good mother.
Quote by barden1069
Quote by RealGuitarHero
I'm not really worried about that. It's just this girl, I can't imagine her being a good mother.

I feel like the answer to your problem is...rape?
Punch her in the face.
This has nothing to do with the situation
But it'd be ****ing hilarious if you punched her in the face
Quote by GuitarGod_92

Knocked Up

give me my cookie
Quote by RealGuitarHero

Well run away with the kid, if it's yours, just call human services and say she's dead or something.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by GuitarGod_92
I feel like the answer to your problem is...rape?

How is the answer rape????
Quote by barden1069
Quote by Bowkore
Knocked Up

give me my cookie

Yes, but I never said anything about cookies. No cookies for you!
Quote by RealGuitarHero
How is the answer rape????

How isn't the answer rape?
If she's vegetarian, it's common to have a 'pot belly' much like that of someone who's pregnant. It's probably just in your head, and if she hates you already it's probably best not to ask whether she's pregnant or not - she might get offended.

Either way, wear a condom if it's a one night stand and you're not sure whether she's on birth control. Yeesh, this is why there are so many screwed up families around.

Unlucky landing with the second worst STD of all time, though (AIDs being the first - at least you can abort a baby). Hope it isn't the case.
Matter is void. All is vanity. All is nothing. Nothing exists.

But damn does whisky rule
Quote by misterfarenheit
dude, don't ask her, man. if it were yours, she probably would've confronted you about it like months ago, when something could still be -done- about it.

-edit-
and im intrigued about the first girl you knocked up, care to share?

"Done"? I think you mean a smushsmorshin.
Page 1 of 2