This a Thread were people can discuss their favourite Flying V Models,Brands,Shapes - Anything to do with Flying V's :P

I'll kick it off with my favourite V, the Jackson KV2T, its an awesome guitar with cool block inlays and of course the radical v shape

Share your opinion!
Last edited by ShredHead396 at Jul 11, 2009,
Randy Rhoads style Vs are the sexiest guitars ever created.

I find Vs to be a lot more comfortable to play sitting down as opposed to strat-shaped guitars.
~3.6 billion years of evolutionary progress have led to this post~
Take a V-2 and flip it. Then you have the perfect body for me
Too bad their really hard to find in a left hand without going custom or low end.
Yes, I'm from California, yes I like Hockey, no I do not like the Ducks, yes I like the Kings!
My favorite in the looks and playability department is the ninja
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
Last edited by edge11 at Jul 6, 2009,
I love flying V's, they're the only guitar I will play now. I have an RR shaped guitar with a single cutout, it's ****ing great, but my dream guitar is a Jackson KV2 built to similar specs as Dave Mustaines custom he used from 86-92.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
The only V i have is a Dean razorback, Aside from all the hate here its one of my favorite guitars to play. The only thing I dont like about it is the headstock but with the V it seems to flow better than the ML body.
Bought an epiphone 67 reissue a week ago for £120 second hand barely used,i feel as if i robbed the guy that sold it to me
Quote by DimeLvR
The only V i have is a Dean razorback, Aside from all the hate here its one of my favorite guitars to play. The only thing I dont like about it is the headstock but with the V it seems to flow better than the ML body.

I like my Razorback haha

*Back on Topic*

I love my 2003 Gibson. It's got the Ebony board/Moon Inlays from the SG's they built from 2002 to early 03'. They built this style V from mid-2002 to Feb. 2003 and I have yet to see another one from the same year as mine

Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Jackson RR3, one of the sexiest designs in the world and designed by a genius.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?