Page 1 of 2
Well I was going out with this girl, who's had her fair share of boyfriends (nothing sexual lul) and then she dumped me, I asked if she was gonan run off with this other twat I know, she said she wouldn't but she has. Now He's fingered her, and its probably gonna get worse. Is it slaggy?

Oh yeah, crucial bit of info, they're both 14.
She dumped you directly after she had a fair share of boyfriends?

Look, mate, that doesn't sound like a normal relationship.
I guess depends if she dumps him in like a week and moves on to another guy and does **** with him. I say yes.
....i hate tweens. So, so much. Wtf is wrong with kids nowadays? i mean, when i was 14 i wasn't off having sex, i was worried about school and finding a girlfriend, and when i had one, i wasn't trying to make sexual moves on her. I know a 14 year old who had an abortion...I hate society. We're heading back into decadence again.
Quote by eoieanoifeiojpi
She dumped you directly after she had a fair share of boyfriends?

Look, mate, that doesn't sound like a normal relationship.

No, like before me she had soem other boyfriends. Not at the same time, I was just saying I wasn't her first. And I kind of feel stuck in the middle not knowing what to do because I really like her, but lets not make thsi go into the relationship thread because thats not the point.
Last edited by Lollage123 at Jul 5, 2009,
Quote by StewieSwan
What does slaggy mean?

Slag = the waste dug out of a mine. It essentially means dirty.
Quote by Phoenix-Kun
....i hate tweens. So, so much. Wtf is wrong with kids nowadays? i mean, when i was 14 i wasn't off having sex, i was worried about school and finding a girlfriend, and when i had one, i wasn't trying to make sexual moves on her. I know a 14 year old who had an abortion...I hate society. We're heading back into decadence again.

I know of 8-11 year old girls giving blow j's and sex. I can't work out why there is such a rush to lose virginity. Sex wasn't on my mind at that age. Cars were..
Yeah..14 year olds do that.
14 year old girls are sluts...had experience...
get something your age...I guess you're 15? 16?
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
So you're asking the pit if your ex-girlfriend getting fingered once by her boyfriend makes her slaggy? No, I would say not. You, however, seem quite jealous that you didn't get to finger her and that's the real reason you're upset.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Kozlic
Yeah..14 year olds do that.
14 year old girls are sluts...had experience...
get something your age...I guess you're 15? 16?

Yeah, I can't change that easily though, I still like her a lot.

Lets try not to make ths into something that belongs in the relationship thread otherwise this will get closed.
Jesus christ.

When people get out of high school you realise there's no rush to do anything and you say there are kids as young as 10 going down on dudes!?!?

w. t. f.

that's disgusting.
Quote by StewieSwan
What does slaggy mean?

Sl.ut, Who.re

Weird terminology but
a little lost.....
Nothing wrong with a bit of fingering.
Quote by Davo Ownz
Sl.ut, Who.re

Weird terminology but

Nah way, man. A slag is someone who sleeps around, a slut is someone who is nasty and backstabbing while sleeping around, and a ***** is someone that sleeps around for money.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Last edited by rabidguitarist at Jul 5, 2009,
If she did any of this with you would it be slaggy? Would you have complained?
Manchester United
Quote by Shabalaba
If she did any of this with you would it be slaggy? Would you have complained?

hmm.

Im 12, and what is this?

sorreh, had too
Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Epiphone G-400
Laney VC30
Boss DS-2
hmmmm, yeah, i've wondered about this kinda thing before as well.
I haven't been in your position, but yeah.

Personally, especially for the age, i say screw her, and by that, i don't mean do her, i mean let her out of your life.

Shes probably going to be like that for the rest of her life if shes like that now

Quote by rabidguitarist
Nothing wrong with a bit of fingering.

Nah way, man. A slag is someone who sleeps around, a slut is someone who is nasty and backstabbing while sleeping around, and a ***** is someone that sleeps around for money.

wow, i never knew there where so many definitions, they used to all mean the same thing to me
Kind of but you're just jealous.

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

god dam tweens..

seriously. if shes not rooting around and just holding hands and **** theirs no issue here... move along
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one
Quote by ShallowEndings
I know of 8-11 year old girls giving blow j's and sex. I can't work out why there is such a rush to lose virginity. Sex wasn't on my mind at that age. Cars were..

+1

My mum works in a Pupil Referal Unit (read as "place where kids go when they get pregnant and can't go to school) and they have about 20 kids at high school age (11-16) in their unit from an area about a 5 or so miles radius (our town is split into 2 sections that each have their own unit). When i was 14 i cared more about riding my bike off sweet jumps than getting laid.
Quote by andyscoot
+1

My mum works in a Pupil Referal Unit (read as "place where kids go when they get pregnant and can't go to school) and they have about 20 kids at high school age (11-16) in their unit from an area about a 5 or so miles radius (our town is split into 2 sections that each have their own unit). When i was 14 i cared more about riding my bike off sweet jumps than getting laid.

Its so stupid tho. Like i know 12 year olds that caught my school bus would be like oh my god i ****ed this hot dude .... and it ws so good, i asked how old... 17!!! The 8-11 year olds usually went for 14-15 year olds. Makes me sick to think girls these days ONLY care about sex, not how their hair looks like in the days. Damb those cosmo mags..
Quote by andyscoot
+1

This.. getting laid or even getting a girlfriend never even came into my head..

I regret that a bit(about the GF thing) but meh.. life goes on..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Ill tell you what it is. I was just in a situation kinda like this, She's just immature, she's not ready for a good relationship, she wants to date around, and thats gay. she'll just have to realize her mistake in the future.
The views expressed in this post are not that of the user and, as such, they shall be disregarded by all mods. Due to this binding clause, warnings/bannings can no longer take place.
Quote by rabidguitarist

You're certainly well-versed in your ho terminology
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by ShallowEndings

Seriously, my girlfriends sister just went into teaching gradeschoolers. She was a sub for awhile and she had to give 3 girls in her class "the talk" because they were passing around notes telling each other who the slept with.

They were 6th graders.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
at this point all we can do is thank popular media for raping the very essence of childhood
Quote by hide_the_beer
"The sun is a cube, not a sphere."

"The sun is a cube, not a sphere."

crazy?

Quote by hide_the_beer
Aw man. Out of context! People are going to think I'm crazy.

"The sun is a sphere, not a cube."

"The sun is a sphere, not a cube."

nope
What's this? A 14-year-old girl engaging in sexual activities? Wouldn't that dissapoint her god, Nick Jonas?
LOVE ANTHONY GREEN?
Quote by sneyob
I am slightly disappointed =w=eeze took me out of his sig.

But that's okay.

^Consolation Sig
Quote by =w=eeze
What's this? A 14-year-old girl engaging in sexual activities? Wouldn't that dissapoint her god, Nick Jonas?

PLEASE dont bring him into this.
Quote by texasthrasher
Cover your ears(or they WILL be raped) that is ****ing great

I survived weeding out 09'
That certainly sucks

But what the hell is a tween?!
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by Vendetta16
That certainly sucks

But what the hell is a tween?!

Similar to pre-teen. 12-14 year olds. Kinda stands for "in-between" child and teenager.
LOVE ANTHONY GREEN?
Quote by sneyob
I am slightly disappointed =w=eeze took me out of his sig.

But that's okay.

^Consolation Sig
Quote by ShallowEndings

thats sick
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Page 1 of 2