i know this might sound kinda weird but does anyone know roughly how much a hostal/cheap hotel or whatever might cost in spain? hoping to go for 2 weeks and wanna know how much ill need, only me stayng so i assume it will be less for one person right?
Also im only 14 but ill be 15 by the time im going, will it be ok for me to stay in a hotel on my own at that age? i assume it would ok but my mate says otherwise, any response will be appreciated,thnx.
Originally posted by Pried
I got told by a guitarist that it was 10 past 2 when it was clearly half past. Idiots, the lot of them.

Originally Posted by [VictorinoX]your name is awesome
Guys, did you hear that? Holy ****, I swear Google is lurking in the shadows around here somewhere, waiting to answer our questions. ****, somebody ignore it!
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Edited because some people have never seen blood before and might get offended and I'm not gonna get banned again.
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Jul 5, 2009,

good luck finding your way around europe
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
uhh I would take that pic down..

but I pay 700 euros for holidays in a **** (4 Star) Hotel, 10 days ( with a fly and the hotel)
on Mallorca
last year I payed 300 for 5 days
but what do you want in Spain?
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

StewieSwan, that picture is teetering on the edge between gore and art, just so you know.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Aren't you a little young to go travelling to a foreign country on your own? I mean i have considered doing it many times before but decided i would probably be a bit out of my depth and should wait until i'm a little older, and i'm 18 at the moment (almost 19).

Also, Spain (Barcelona) is nice but it can get a little dodgy in the night and you have to watch out for pickpockets, alot of stray dogs over there too, so try to stay away from them, look out for the traffic too, its a bit of a no brainer but me and a few other guys were taking a wander around, we went through some of the turnings off of the main street and thought traffic wasn't allowed to come through, but just as i was about to step out a scooter followed by a van flew past.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by donender
Aren't you a little young to go travelling to a foreign country on your own? I mean i have considered doing it many times before but decided i would probably be a bit out of my depth and should wait until i'm a little older, and i'm 18 at the moment (almost 19).

what ya scared of? rapists?

on topic, hostel prices vary MASSIVELY. i think its pretty much the same all over europe, could be anywhere from ten quid to about thirty.
(exchange rate suggests pound roughly = euro)
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
staying in barcelona for 2 nights starting saturday.

Cost me 40 euros in a hostel.
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
simple answer, your 15. no.
Mah gear :p

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350DX
BC rich NJ neck thru series warlock
customized epi les paul

Amps:
blackstar ht-5 combo
VOX VT-100

Pedals:
bad dog phaser

"Remember your a WOMBLE!!!"
Quote by Morrie2995
dude you just became my hero. Nice
to the people who gave a good reply thanks, to all you who are being sarcastic and everytinhg...dont u have better things to do then rip on people ? u go around looking for threads that have been done before or u think suck and then start dishing out your cheap nasty comments like ur so great, and do u not think i thought of using google? seriously what are the chances of some little cheap hostel having its own website, huh? i tell ya i didnt find anything so suck on that. anyway back to the good responses, i guess i am a bit too young to stay on my own, oh well cheers anyway
Originally posted by Pried
I got told by a guitarist that it was 10 past 2 when it was clearly half past. Idiots, the lot of them.

Originally Posted by [VictorinoX]your name is awesome
Quote by my left 1 hurts
to the people who gave a good reply thanks, to all you who are being sarcastic and everytinhg...dont u have better things to do then rip on people ? u go around looking for threads that have been done before or u think suck and then start dishing out your cheap nasty comments like ur so great, and do u not think i thought of using google? seriously what are the chances of some little cheap hostel having its own website, huh? i tell ya i didnt find anything so suck on that. anyway back to the good responses, i guess i am a bit too young to stay on my own, oh well cheers anyway

Welcome to the Pit.