Hey there,

I have been wondering for a long time what this "full" in Guitar Pro 5 tabs means. Can someone please explain what it is? is it bending the string at that fret? If so, then I find it sounds better if you hammer on the second fret from the fret you are playing.

This i am talking about -

I'm fairly sure it means bending it up one pitch. Like the first note: it's a C bent up one full pitch, so you're playing C# instead of C.
Quote by OrangePossum
I'm fairly sure it means bending it up one pitch. Like the first note: it's a C bent up one full pitch, so you're playing C# instead of C.

you mean one step? it would be D instead of C#
Forever feels retarded in MT forum

-Equipment-
Squier Champ 15
Squier Bullet Stratocaster
-Shopping list-
Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal
1 guitar cable for that pedal
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
A full bend is 2 step bend or a whole tone bend.

a full bend is 2 half steps.

TS, you don't do any hammering on, just bend the note up to the target pitch... that's the You Shook Me All Night Long solo isn't it?

The tab's kind of off anyway, the second bend on the G string should be a prebend and release.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Last edited by steven seagull at Jul 5, 2009,
i have a question about guitar pro

i trying to upload a guitar pro 5 tab that i have but i have no idea how to upload it??

any help?

thanks
Quote by strat105
i have a question about guitar pro

i trying to upload a guitar pro 5 tab that i have but i have no idea how to upload it??

any help?

thanks
Go to the UG front page and click on the link that says 'Submit your tab'. Type in the band/artist name and the song name then under type select 'guitar pro' from the drop down menu. Select 'choose' in the tablature section and find where the tab is on your computer. Select it and click 'open'. Then enter how many of each instrument you have used and click 'submit your tab'