I'm doing this lifestye essay thingy (hard to explain) and its about the lifestyle of rockers like Mustaine and Hetfield, like when they drank back in the 80's and 90's, and how they've stopped or whatever.

Who was it that has stopped drinking and geting high now though? I know it was one of them or was it both?
Quote by Mr_Dark
Hetfield, check the Some Kind of Monster DVD

What about Mustaine then? Did he stop or does he still ravenously drink?
Quote by Lollage123
What about Mustaine then? Did he stop or does he still ravenously drink?

i think he cleaned himself up
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
I could swear Mustardstain has cleaned up too.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Mustaine.

He died, then got serious about stopping his habits.
True story lol.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Mustaine went from being a really heavy drinker and really heavy into drugs and **** now hes all cleaned (maybe has a drink from time to time but really doubt it) and he's also a christian now (he just doesn't let it intefere with his music). Personally if it's a story bout their lifestyles maybe mention Dave Mustaines arm injury in 2000 where he basically paralyzed it and doctors said that he could never play guitar again but eventually he recovered and plays guitar again.

Edit: dudes above me have it right haha.
Last edited by Feak329 at Jul 5, 2009,
I know Hetfield quit, I also saw that DVD. Not sure about Mustaine though. Hetfield quit the band for quite a while to work on himself, and then came back to finish St. Anger.
Tell me who's that writin'...
Quote by Feak329
Mustaine went from being a really heavy drinker and really heavy into drugs and **** now hes all cleaned (maybe has a drink from time to time but really doubt it) and he's also a christian now (he just doesn't let it intefere with his music). Personally if it's a story bout their lifestyles maybe mention Dave Mustaines arm injury in 2000 where he basically paralyzed it and doctors said that he could never play guitar again but eventually he recovered and plays guitar again.

I did a paper over Mustaine

He ****ed his arm in 2002 didn't he? Lol. Daves a legend, got a copy of that paper you did?
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
thought it was in 2000 i may be a lil off though but pretty sure it was in 2000
Quote by Feak329
thought it was in 2000 i may be a lil off though but pretty sure it was in 2000

It could've been, but I think I saw on the Megadeth calendar thing that it was 2002.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
haha well maybe im wrong then but either way he ****ed his arm over and then came back and then raped some more. Hetfield only caught his on fire thanks to the pyrotechnics. But simply put Lollage123 make the paper over Mustaine cause you're prob going to have some interesting stories

Edit: **** I am wrong haha, thanks for the correction and damn... that was on my 10th birthday lol not even lying.
Woo, I was right =D
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo