Poll: Is justice justifiable? Is it THE way to go?
Poll Options
View poll results: Is justice justifiable? Is it THE way to go?
only if there is no other way (iow you are in danger)
55 77%
always, when I feel like it I beat some people or other objects
2 3%
only when someone reeeaaally annoys me
12 17%
never
2 3%
Voters: 71.
So in a couple of other threads I was actually quite surprised by the amount of people that think beating people is the way to solve problems. So I ask all of you: when is violence justifiable. Is it okay to beat annoying people? Or maybe you are racist and like to beat people with different believes or skin colour?

Just vote in the poll and discuss here.

and if you want to hit me for making this thread? I am sure there are a couple of emoticons suited for it

ps. the truth people, if you go to a bar and hit people afterwards option 2 is for you

psps. stop the meat-debate if you guys start flaming, discuss wars instead: are they necessairy?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Jul 5, 2009,
Violence is justifiable as self defense. Can't think of any other reasons.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan

Do you eat meat? Slaughtering farm yard animals is violent.
Quote by StewieSwan

yeah pretty much this
Quote by RichT.

I never saw someone beating a cow up and eat it straight after that
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

only if there's no other way..

I believe that violence towards other people is hardly ever necessary.. I'll punch walls all day and all night, but not other people.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by RichT.

I'm a vegetarian.
Quote by sam b
TS means humans

yes, but I agree with his post though.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by sam b
TS means humans

i suggest TS means "people," and if you think animals aren't people, Peter Singer would disagree.
[/mindless provocation]
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
*sigh....

violence is justified by the circumstances surrounding it.

killing cows for meat isnt violence you retard. If you dont kill that cow people cant eat. its purpose is to die.
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one
Quote by tragorious
*sigh....

killing cows for meat isnt violence you retard. If you dont kill that cow people cant eat. its purpose is to die.

gee, such a pity there isn't anything else in the entire world to eat.

EDIT: wow, this went off topic FAST.
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
Last edited by McTodd at Jul 5, 2009,
Quote by tragorious
*sigh....

Oh wow...you ever seen a cow get slaughtered?

Edit: I'm not trying to start a debate.
Last edited by StewieSwan at Jul 5, 2009,
people with the meat-debate,
please don't start flaming, mkay?
otherwise it is option 3 for you guys
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
This thread will just be closed if you turn it into a debate about whether it's right to eat meat or not..
There are not many excuses that can justify violence, it can't be justified when its against a woman, a man who hits a woman needs to be hit himself, but if you have just been mugged or someone is trying to mug you, i think its ok to try and punch them if they have tried to hurt you.
Quote by RichT.

I hate you. I want to eat you and stop you from polluting the world with your herbivore habits.
Quote by Ikonoklast
This comment has just made me cry with laughter. You = Win.
Quote by muckypup
There are not many excuses that can justify violence, it can't be justified when its against a woman, a man who hits a woman needs to be hit himself, but if you have just been mugged or someone is trying to mug you, i think its ok to try and punch them if they have tried to hurt you.

Really?

Really?
my uncle worked in an abitour actually.

they dont have feelings. They are farmed, a resource like wheat or that sort of thing. they try make the death as quick as possible. I used to live on a farm and we sold cattle for meat and really. it makes no differance if they die of electric shock slit throat or old age. They are on this earth for us to eat them.

sure their is other stuff to eat. but if all of the sudden they banned killing livestock for food so many people would struggle for meals.
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one
Quote by tragorious

they dont have feelings. They are farmed, a resource like wheat or that sort of thing. they try make the death as quick as possible. I used to live on a farm and we sold cattle for meat and really. it makes no differance if they die of electric shock slit throat or old age. They are on this earth for us to eat them.

sure their is other stuff to eat. but if all of the sudden they banned killing livestock for food so many people would struggle for meals.

Oh, man. You make me want to do violence
Quote by tragorious

actually not,
in thirds world countries animals are for the rich people
for the same ground/money you need for cattle,
you can easily produce a massive ammount of farmproducts
so there would be more meals actually

^^ to the guy above, option 3
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by muckypup

If she's gonna kill you it's justifiable, I think your getting at something like man beating his wife which is definately wrong, though a woman beating her husband is just as wrong(though much much much less likely to happen).
If folk piss me off I tend to end up punching them in the tits. Or the neck. Whichever.
erm this is a hard one for me cause i have anger problems and i see therapists about them but i do love to hit people sometimes when someone pissed me off i do generally end up hitting them but really hate violence so even though i enjoy it i hate it aswell
I'm muslim, so when I beat people I make sure they're facing towards Mecca.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by EnyoAdonai
I'm muslim, so when I beat people I make sure they're facing towards Mecca.

Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by stevve
If she's gonna kill you it's justifiable, I think your getting at something like man beating his wife which is definately wrong, though a woman beating her husband is just as wrong(though much much much less likely to happen).

If I may interject... that's bull****. More women beat their husbands than men beat their wives. It's just you always hear about the guys who do it because it's somehow worse.
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
Quote by This_Kidd
If I may interject... that's bull****. More women beat their husbands than men beat their wives. It's just you always hear about the guys who do it because it's somehow worse.

Is this true? I mean I knew there where cases of women beating there husbands but I was under the impression that it was far less then men beating there wives.

Whatever, either way it's wrong.
Quote by stevve

yeah thats what i meant dude, if she was trying to kill you then violence would have to happen.
Quote by stevve
Is this true? I mean I knew there where cases of women beating there husbands but I was under the impression that it was far less then men beating there wives.

Whatever, either way it's wrong.

How many men are going to file a report of their wives beating them?
Quote by muckypup

WHAT?!?!
So a woman can hit a man, but a man can't hit a woman...
How old are you? I remember that girls always said "Ohmahgosh you can't hit a girl!" And then they would start hitting me.
So I hit them back, and the teachers punished me, saying things like "Oh that's just wrong!", etc.
My point is that women are often allowed to do nearly everything (this is taught at a very young age)
Well that was very off-topic...
Quote by fretsofthebeast
*grabs rifle*
so let it be written so let it be done..........

Quote by SOADrox429
You shouldn't hit your drummers. You're supposed to be nice to them, or they'll be scared of you.
Quote by StewieSwan
How many men are going to file a report of their wives beating them?

Probably not many, I see what your getting at, though then how do you know its more women beating there husbands then men beating their wives? Curious not trying to start any arguements, I've seen you around and you seem to be pretty intelligent.
Quote by stevve
Probably not many, I see what your getting at, though then how do you know its more women beating there husbands then men beating their wives? Curious not trying to start any arguements, I've seen you around and you seem to be pretty intelligent.

Well, I didn't make that initial point. That was This_Kidd. I simply commented on the amount of female against male abuse is probably much higher than statistics show.
Quote by StewieSwan
Well, I didn't make that initial point. That was This_Kidd. I simply commented on the amount of female against male abuse is probably much higher than statistics show.

oh it was him to, well whatever, it is probably gonna be higher then statistics show due to what you said before, but I dunno about higher then men beating there wives.
It makes me happy that "Never" is without votes.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
of course women should not get away with hitting men but i don't believe that more women beat men, than men beat women.