I am so sorry for creating so many threads in the past few days but please help me out.
Which is a better guitar for Metalcore (Lamb of God, KSE, As I Lay Dying, Haste The Day, August Burns Red)? How do the Duncan Invaders compare to the Blackouts ? Is the Syn Custom worth the Extra $$$ ?
blackjack ATX wins by a fair mile, and you don't have to put up with playing a signature guitar.

Blackouts are greater than Invaders by a ****load.
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
why not just get the origional non sig version of that schecter? it still looks pretty awesome without the whole pimp stripe thang going on.
Mah gear :p

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350DX
BC rich NJ neck thru series warlock
customized epi les paul

Amps:
blackstar ht-5 combo
VOX VT-100

Pedals:
bad dog phaser

"Remember your a WOMBLE!!!"
Quote by Morrie2995
dude you just became my hero. Nice
Quote by sylphin
why not just get the origional non sig version of that schecter? it still looks pretty awesome without the whole pimp stripe thang going on.

The syn custom looks alot better. btw, its PIN stripe.
Quote by Mad Marius
well thats an opinion, in my eyes it looks bloody ridiculous and i know its pin stripe... i was just saying it looks a bit ppimpin' is all.

but yeah in my opinion that guitar looks bloody hideous. so please remember that there are little things called personal opinions. dont try and make yours a fact or the hammer of judgment will anhialate you.

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350DX
customized epi les paul

Amps:
blackstar ht-5 combo
VOX VT-100

Pedals:
bad dog phaser

Quote by Morrie2995
Quote by sylphin
well thats an opinion, in my eyes it looks bloody ridiculous and i know its pin stripe... i was just saying it looks a bit ppimpin' is all.

but yeah in my opinion that guitar looks bloody hideous. so please remember that there are little things called personal opinions. dont try and make yours a fact or the hammer of judgment will anhialate you.

=)
Quote by Mad Marius
o.0

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350DX
customized epi les paul

Amps:
blackstar ht-5 combo
VOX VT-100

Pedals:
bad dog phaser

Quote by Morrie2995
Quote by SOADriff
The syn custom looks alot better. btw, its PIN stripe.

I dunno if it still says it but on the Schecter website it says that the Syn custom is black with silver PIMP stripes.
On topic go with the blackjack
R.I.P. heaven's gate
Quote by SynGates14
I dunno if it still says it but on the Schecter website it says that the Syn custom is black with silver PIMP stripes.
On topic go with the blackjack

actually yes this man is right, thats where i got the pimp stripe from XD

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350DX
customized epi les paul

Amps:
blackstar ht-5 combo
VOX VT-100

Pedals:
bad dog phaser

Quote by Morrie2995
i've said it twice and i'll say it again in a slightly different form. any guitar will do any genre you want as long you can eq your amp and know how to play said genre.

and idk the original invaders didn't get too much good praise from what i've read but they're passive so easily swappable

that's for you to decide it's your money and your choice at the end of the day no amount of responses on UG should sway you in either directions and only to give you suggestions

end of the line it's your money, your guitar though with the amount of threads you created it seems you don't know what guitar you want fully which is never a good idea and maybe you should hold off until you confidently know which one you want as their is no point in buying a guitar that you'll hate 2 months down the track.
They're both good, the Syn Custom cops so much unwarranted crap on this forum, it frustrates me no end. I have one and I have one because it is amazing. It does what I want it to.

For what you want however, I'd go with the Blackjack.