you know the deal, your watching a video of your fave band playing etc and the guitarist is rocking out like a possessed badger with a blend-tech blender shoved up its backside.
and then they go and do something like launch there guiar over there shoulder and catch it as it swings back around and then keep playing and your left standing there like o.0 wtf!!

so you now feel totally inferior and want to know how the feck they managed to pull that off, then you go try it and.. i dunno.. total the fish tank or something >.<

so basically, what guitar "trickery" have you witnessed that has made you "JIZZ..IN..YOUR..PANTS" (sorry for the lonely island reference.. i couldt help it)

plus how the hell do they do that guitar throwy over shouldery thingy!! i want to know XD
Mah gear :p

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350DX
BC rich NJ neck thru series warlock
customized epi les paul

Amps:
blackstar ht-5 combo
VOX VT-100

Pedals:
bad dog phaser

"Remember your a WOMBLE!!!"
Quote by Morrie2995
dude you just became my hero. Nice
you mean guitar swing?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWEm0fbUIHE

Paul Gibert sweeps with his backside: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGH9b8iQG74
(Well, not really but it's pretty jaw dropping if you have no clue how he did it)
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

yeah the guiar swing, id try it were i not afraid of the headstock hitting me in the mouth or something.. thats happened to me before actually. tuning heads hurt your teeth.

edit: just checked video.. kinda like that but not as.. umm... well i better not continue. i dont want to cause offense to anyone
Mah gear :p

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350DX
BC rich NJ neck thru series warlock
customized epi les paul

Amps:
blackstar ht-5 combo
VOX VT-100

Pedals:
bad dog phaser

"Remember your a WOMBLE!!!"
Quote by Morrie2995
dude you just became my hero. Nice
Last edited by sylphin at Jul 5, 2009,
With my ML.... after the last song or during a crowd-interaction part I can take the top horn and push it behind me so the guitar sticks out in front of me, then pull the whole guitar behind me upside down and let it chill haha. Pretty fun and it looks cool.
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
I dunno, I usually just think "What a prick" when someone starts doing all that nonsense. Particularly when it's just some unsigned local band playing at a pub or in a small club or whatever. I can understand such animalistic urges taking over when playing in front of a packed-out arena crowd of thousands of people. But in a crappy run-down pub, on that rubbish little stage (which is often tucked away in a corner)? Spare me the show-boating, please.
Pete Townshend windmilling back in the 60s, enough said.
Quote by ljohn
The thing is, in a band like chickenfoot, think of the JSX as a submarine and the Marshall as a plane. No matter how good the submarine is, it might be the perfect submarine, if you need a plane, a submarine ain't gonna do it for you.
Ive always wanted to pull an Angus Young and spin around on the ground while playing.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by JELIFISH19
I don't think anyone should throw a PRS around like that

haha yeah man, it's pretty insane. AWESOME. but scary. about $10,000 just flew through the air to be caught by a roadie.
Quote by Sid McCall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wr62Dvd32k

This one is the best ever. Gotta love PG.

Nice Hair
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks