Page 1 of 2
If you feel like you don't want to e-commit like the folks at the e-marriage thread, then look no further than e-dating. Same concept of e-marrying but the farthest you can go in this is the bf/gf bit or the classic one night stand. Please be creative (like the Dating Game kind of stuff) and please have fun with it okay

Great, I'll go first

Hi I am reb_49 and I'm a 20 year old hispanic male that likes to laugh and enjoy walks at the beach.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
what?
Just... what?
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Its still hair, you know.
Hello, I'm StewieSwan. I'm a 9-year-old male swan that resides at Lake Michigan in the summer and Yucitan during the winter. I enjoy fishing, flying, and getting handouts from 10-year-olds.
Check out my band Disturbed
all these guys (and a swan) but no ladies, wow talk about a sausage fest

well all we can do is wait then.
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
I think you're purty.
My setup:

Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Epiphone Les Paul Negative
VOX Valvetronix VT-30
Fulltone OCD
Boss FZ-5
I'm will123456789 talk, dark and handsome.. looking for friendship maybe more..

male or female, but females preffered..

(love the idea btw reb..)
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by will123456789
I'm will123456789 talk, dark and handsome.. looking for friendship maybe more..

male or female, but females preffered..

(love the idea btw reb..)

thank you, all I did was took an element that scares guys (marriage) and twisted it to where we all can win (dating)
Hi, I'm a 17 year old english girl looking for a good time behind my husbands back?
I know you think that I'm someone you can trust.
But I'm scared i'll get scared and i swear i'll try to nail you back up.

Female SouperHero
Quote by cofinboy
Hi, I'm a 17 year old english girl looking for a good time behind my husbands back?

You're 17 and already married?
My time machine did work: I am in the 17th century.
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Its still hair, you know.
Quote by cofinboy

I'm 19, and I'm looking for a good time behind my wife's back. I think we're perfect.
Quote by metaldud536
How about a fun time behind your back

haha ew

Female SouperHero
Quote by Shelflife
I'm 19, and I'm looking for a good time behind my wife's back. I think we're perfect.

what kind of music do you like?
im picky

Female SouperHero
Quote by cofinboy
what kind of music do you like?
im picky

Let's see.. i like Air Traffic, Backseat Goodbye, Boys Like Girls, Cartel, City and Colour, The Cure, Cute is What We Aim For, Dashboard Confessional, Dear and the Headlights, Deathcab for Cutie, Enter Shikari, Envy On the Coast, Escape The Fate, CBA..

err.. yes. I play the guitar, drums and bass as well. And I'm a good listener and a really good e-kisser.
Quote by Shelflife
Let's see.. i like Air Traffic, Backseat Goodbye, Boys Like Girls, Cartel, City and Colour, The Cure, Cute is What We Aim For, Dashboard Confessional, Dear and the Headlights, Deathcab for Cutie, Enter Shikari, Envy On the Coast, Escape The Fate, CBA..

err.. yes. I play the guitar, drums and bass as well. And I'm a good listener and a really good e-kisser.

WOW, thats like, exactly the same as mine!
-__-

if you take me for an e-date, i'll think about it.

Female SouperHero
Quote by cofinboy
WOW, thats like, exactly the same as mine!
-__-

if you take me for an e-date, i'll think about it.

Thank goodness you and I have exactly the same musical taste. I'm picky about it too. So are we boyfriend/girlfriends yet? I'm not used to e-dating.
Hmm... so reb_49, if we're officially un-e-married, can we still come here for illicit trysts?
He likes Keats but she's into Yeats - it's a matter of Romance

E-Mistress to UG's Finest Gentleman

Come away, oh human child,
To the waters and the wild
With a fairy hand in hand;
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.
Quote by Shelflife
Thank goodness you and I have exactly the same musical taste. I'm picky about it too. So are we boyfriend/girlfriends yet? I'm not used to e-dating.

Just ask them out and work from there, it's like real dating, only not for real and without stalkers.

Quote by miss_muso~
Hmm... so reb_49, if we're officially un-e-married, can we still come here for illicit trysts

yes but make sure it's an illicit e-tryst

...so by we do you mean you and me
I'm tallicafan888. I am tall and handsome, slightly retarded but have a 2 feet e-penis which I sometimes use to make myself into a tripod.

Will accept dates from males, females...or swans.
TRANSFORMICE

No, sorry... I really should be faithful to my OFFICIAL un-holily non-wedded gentleman.

Quote by miss_muso~
No, sorry... I really should be faithful to my OFFICIAL un-holily non-wedded gentleman.

you kind of hessitated there when did the "..." right before the "I really should be faithful" part. :P

You know you want me
um... i'm chimmy. real names ben as is said in my sig. but i am a 16 year old half-asian/half-white that is tall, not to frail, and handsome. oh! and i'm a really good listener and hold the proud position of nicest guy at denbigh high school.
Cool Story Bro!!!
also ben but call me chimmy

gentlemen thread, the group

Quote by dawginator
Oh rather? I say, you GentleNinja skills are most epic my good man! If it weren't for you, I would be speaking French!
Oh wait...

i slayed napoleon
Last edited by Chimmy C. at Jul 5, 2009,
I'm e-Divorced and looking for some girl (or guy, i personally don't care...it's the ****ing internet...) to make my e-Ex jealous...
Quote by devourke
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Well Taz is just full retard
I think you'll find that the more acceptable term is "australian"

Funniest Exchange i've read on UG

I would have consensual relations with Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Call me Dean or Vill
Quote by reb_49
you kind of hessitated there when did the "..." right before the "I really should be faithful" part. :P

You know you want me

It wasn't hesitation. I was taking an e-breath before launching into an explanation.

And perhaps I do, but if you saw what went on in the e-marriage thread the other night you'll know I don't need no other e-Master.

Feel free to observe, though, if you must

oh yeah I forgot to say I'm a good listener(well, reader) and I'm good in b-e-d(electronic bed is what I mean..)
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by metaldud536
19 year old hispanic who loves long walks at the park, serenating women, drawing women, playing video games with women, and cuddling with hairy things.

http://www.laughparty.com/funny-pictures/Hairy-Bush-115.jpg

Shes alllll yours ^.^
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
Quote by miss_muso~
It wasn't hesitation. I was taking an e-breath before launching into an explanation.

And perhaps I do, but if you saw what went on in the e-marriage thread the other night you'll know I don't need no other e-Master.

Feel free to observe, though, if you must

Taking an e-breath, why did I leave you e-breathless

fine then I'll believe you, but if you ever take a break from your e-marriage then come back here and I'll take you out on an e-date of a lifetime *e-winks*
I can't take a break from an e-non-marriage, but if my Gentleman ever discards my services I shall take you up on that offer. You're paying for the food though

Partake in sausage fest, stand in the corner and watch....

Partake in sausage fest....or stand in the.....

My names is angus, and i'm socially retarded.
Sail upon the open skies
Page 1 of 2