hi first attempt at songwriting. the title just came to my head and i expanded on it from there. just random stuff. any critizism, im man enough to handle it all lol hehe

now at a sleep
the children bring about a beast
time passes thru what used to be
into what seperated the boys
from the men now
nothing is something when something
is wrong
my flaws are the same
they fall down in the same way
and the wailing sirens
bring hate and fear
Just a question, you like Savatage? Because of the "wailing sirens" part...
Anyway good stuff
Quote by metalwolf9
Just a question, you like Savatage? Because of the "wailing sirens" part...
Anyway good stuff

lol i dont know if i like them, i havent heard of them. what kind of music are they?
Quote by ~JIMMY~
lol i dont know if i like them, i havent heard of them. what kind of music are they?

They are kind of heavy metal crossed with a little progressive and with orchestra instruments. I love the Hall of the Mountain King song, it's very thrashy and got a very nice riff. Another nice songs from them: Sirens, Believe, Edge of Thorns, Gutter Ballet, Agony and Ectasy, He Carves his Stone. Give them a listen, though they are not active anymore I think, at least the lead guitarist (he died).

Hmm...Iron Maiden's Running Free got this in the lyrics: "And listened to the sirens wail"
I don't know what the expression means though.
Quote by metalwolf9
They are kind of heavy metal crossed with a little progressive and with orchestra instruments. I love the Hall of the Mountain King song, it's very thrashy and got a very nice riff. Another nice songs from them: Sirens, Believe, Edge of Thorns, Gutter Ballet, Agony and Ectasy, He Carves his Stone. Give them a listen, though they are not active anymore I think, at least the lead guitarist (he died).

Hmm...Iron Maiden's Running Free got this in the lyrics: "And listened to the sirens wail"
I don't know what the expression means though.

haha ok thanks for that. with all respect, i have not heard these songs with that lyric in them. for that line i just combined ideas from Oh, Sleepers "Siren's Song" and Tim Buckley's "Song To The Siren".
no plagiarism intended here lol
Quote by ~JIMMY~

no plagiarism intended here lol

Hey Jimmy don't worry, I'm not accusing of anything, I just found that phrase of yours curious.
no worries, check out the latest lyrics i posted

thanks for all the fback