I went boating around boston harbor for a few hours with a friend, then I saw fireworks at a beach with some friends, and ended up having a first date with a girl which went very well and we hit it off nicely.

What did you guys do to celebrate our freedom?
Quote by nospacesallowed
fap'd

no but seriously, I did nothing much. How long till christmas?

Don't lie, I know you did fap.
Blew **** up.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Went to steele park in downtown Phoenix and had a **** load of fun. THe fireworks get better every year!
Quote by nospacesallowed
fap'd

no but seriously, I did nothing much. How long till christmas?

I couldn't because all the explosions shaking my house until 4 in the morning scared my both soft and ****less. No joke, my neighbors are ALREADY starting to stockpile smuggled fireworks for next year. They should be through most of this year's stash by Thursday if they keep setting them off at their regular pace.
Marathon of Sean Connery era James Bond movies, Xbox Live, out to dinner, then went to the Beach for fireworks. Later, I went to Walmart, and there were so many fireworks still going off.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by Rob666Trezise
I ended up having a wank and cumming over you Americain inbreds.

What's an Americain?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
went fishing from 8 to 1:30, then just hung out since it was raining last night. the fishing was pretty damn american though
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Quote by rnrsoldier1461
went fishing from 8 to 1:30, then just hung out since it was raining last night. the fishing was pretty damn american though

you mean pretty damn americain?
You're = You are
Your = Belongs to you

There = Not here
Their = Belongs to them
They're = They are
Thx.

Quote by Tim the Rocker
Good grammar is like sex. It feels good.
Quote by VanTheKraut
Blew **** up.

^^
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Went to see a band
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Fender Standard Telecaster HH Black (SH-5/'59)
-Fender Standard Stratocaster HH White (Nazgul/'59)
-Austin Guitars Les Paul Goldtop Copy (Distortion/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+
-Peavey Stereo Chorus 2x12 Combo
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo
-Marshall MX2x12 Cabinet

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
went to a cook out, watched my friends get trashed and chase each other with sparklers...

it had been raining for about 6 straight hrs at that point so we couldn't get any real fireworks going and the fair's was cancelled...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by lespaul#1
What's an Americain?

Republican.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
I hung out with friends most of the day, then went to see a movie. We are going to the firework stands today to get the sales and stuff. Then party tonight if all goes well.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I was in the middle of a mosh pit when the clock struck 12 and the 3rd became the 4th.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
I spent the entire day with the girl I like but she ended up rejecting me around 4 but then we were cool and we watched the fireworks and made out. That was such an up and down day
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
Fireworks.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
I don't observe the holiday. So I just chilled with some friends for most of the day.
Last edited by Spamwise at Jul 5, 2009,
we got rained out so we didn't get to blow anything up. but if it doesn't rain today we're gonna blow a ton of **** up mortars, fountains, bottlerockets, etc.
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
I went to the Gay Pride parade in London.

...I'm out of town for the summer
Quote by metacarpi
I'd rather post a chat up line with an escape route in case it starts going wrong.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

*girl looks unimpressed*

"Because it looks like you landed on your face."
Im american, and i dont really care for America anymore. Celebrate fourth of July, ha, why, because they tell me too? Its all propaganda, America isnt American anymore, and the fourth is just another hold the government hjas on your mind. You have to question authority if anything, not celebrate it. "If your going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use both feet." Keith Richards. But i still respect America, it's just too shady these days.
The views expressed in this post are not that of the user and, as such, they shall be disregarded by all mods. Due to this binding clause, warnings/bannings can no longer take place.
Quote by halvies
What about us Australians/Englishmen/Canadians???

psst. psst.
theydontcelebrateAMERICANindependance
dont tell anyone though
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

17-hour car trip, yeah!
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
3 pints of Bulmers in 3 minutes.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by VanTheKraut
Blew **** up.

basically this.

I figured out if you put five m80's in a watermellon, that the inside would turn to mush, but the outside stays intact. Also, roman candle fights are fun
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Went to a party, got smashed, and played with fire.
I love the Fourth.
Gear:
Ibanez RG3EX1
Squier Strat (Undergoing Black strat relic)
Line 6 Spider III
Sqiuer SP-10

PSN: Thrasher122
Had dinner with a girl at Chinooks on the Seattle waterfront. Went back to her place watched some movies then later we went out to a lake, sat on the dock and watched fireworks.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.