Im new here so please dont ban me or anything but i wanted to know why Metalcore has a different forum. Is it because its so popular that the number of posts requires it to have a separate forum or is it because over here it isnt considered "true" metal ? And if it is the latter then why is it so ?
Of course you're going to get banned. Sorry bud, it's too late...the die has been cast, the sword has been set in stone.

It's all over, if I were you, i'd take refuge in a small mining community, that way, you can get your keep and continue to stay unknown. Watch out, the UG moderators are coming for you.

May God have mercy on your soul young metaller..

R.I.P.
Last edited by severed-metal at Jul 5, 2009,
because metalcore =/= metal. also, metalcore =/= hardcore. if this were a good forum, they would make a ****ty music subforum just for all the -core bull****. but alas....

edit: lol at being a bitch. "please dont ban me"

you have lost 5 Tr00 Points
Last edited by kvltpolice666 at Jul 5, 2009,
Go through the mines of Moria and the secrets are held within the keep of Abasth-Dul.

Also, you joined in February, that's hardly new.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by CTFOD
Go through the mines of Moria and the secrets are held within the keep of Abasth-Dul.

+1
Destroy. Erase. Improve.

I am.
Quote by CTFOD

There goes your "im new" bit
Did you seriously fail to notice?

EDIT You started using the forum since May, and you have 53 posts....way to lie
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
Last edited by Guitar_Kingdom at Jul 5, 2009,
It must have been for some small ****. I started posting a lot when i needed help to decide which guitar i was gonna buy, which was since about a few weeks back