Pic: http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t53/axemanrio/forum-sales/IMG_7311.jpg

Price: £80, paypal'd and shipped within mainland UK. Will ship to EU at actuals.

Ideal for pedal boards, rack systems, desk and studio patching.

This listing is for TEN George L's patch cables ready to use, lifted from my main pedal board. 9 short cables and 1 long cable, enough for hooking up 11 pedals without degrading your guitar signal.

Cabling is George L's 0.155" thin gauge patch cable, that provides maximum signal transmission, crystal clear highs, is extremely flexible and can withstand the toughest conditions.

Plugs are George L's nickel-plated solderless, quick-connect 1/4" plugs (19 right-angle plugs and 1 straight plug).

PLUS you get an additional 8ft of 0.155" cable should you need to increase the length of some patch cables.

To give you an idea what something like this will cost you from George L's directly, they sell a patch cable kit of 12 solderless plugs and 10ft 0.155" cabling for £68.

PM or post your questions.
Gear: Ibanez, MusicMan, Mesa Boogie, Fractal Audio, RJM Music
Yes I will, PM'd you.

Click the yellow "my profile" button in the top left of this page to read PM.
I'm cool with splitting the patch kit in two because I realize some of you won't need more than 4 or 5 cables.
After measuring the leftover cabling, it's not 8ft but little over 9ft - enough to make your own cables from scratch if you choose to.
Still available for £75 shipped.

Willing to break it out into 2 kits - £40 each for 5 patch cables plus 4ft+ additional cabling.
Quote by ChrisN
So... damn... TEMPTED!

Avoid temptation, give in