So recently i've been learning modes and scales and decided to make a song.
So here it is ---> Click <---
(btw i know i messed with the organ thing)
Well, we all have to start somewhere. Its good that you're branching out creatively.

-Some suggestions. The first lead bit off the bat is a little out of tune, so its a little painful to hear. The slow down is cool. But then the entire thing just kind of meanders. The drums could be a little more substantial, and consider finding a nice chord progression to play under your noodlings.
-not gonna lie, the organ is pretty bizarre.

Overall, I would suggest trying to write something in more of a traditional song structure. And keep practicing. practice practice.
Also, I went against my better judgment giving you a decent crit because of the 1-liner you left on mine. So a word to the wise...if you want nice, in depth critiques. Leave them for other people, not just one line saying "This is awesome". Thats not a crit.

Good luck, godspeed.
~nick
it was good for a start i like how it slows down, that was pretty cool. try to stick with a certain chord progression in order to make the song more fluent. the guy above me pretty much said it all. anyway keep at it and good luck.

check out my first song in my profile