Hey dudes, I found a sweet deal that I'm surprised no one has jumped on yet, I'm thinking it's because the item is located in Canada? Shipping is a bit high, but I expected that being from another country, but is there any other unknown charges I'll have to pay later? Will shipping take forever? If anyone knows please tell. Thanks & Godbless.

Edit - I'm from the US.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
It's a guitar.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

lol

Quote by SG_dave
you think i'm joking. I'm quality assurance for musical items, i cover piano's, drums, keyboards, P.A systems etc.

wangcasters?

Quote by SG_dave
you think i'm joking. I'm quality assurance for musical items, i cover piano's, drums, keyboards, P.A systems etc.

Oh god oh god oh god. I never got my stuff checked to make sure it's good quality.

I'm now sending over all of my stuff, you should get it soon.

Sorry!

Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
I got a WARNING for posting an ebay link.
Quote by DirtyMakik
...Clerks ref goes *here*... will edit when I find the proper one...

Quote by BassGoddess
*clicks lighter and offers flame*
Quote by tr3nt
wangcasters?

of course... but i prefer the bass counterparts, they feel more natural to me.

Quote by Lgndkllr777
Oh god oh god oh god. I never got my stuff checked to make sure it's good quality.

I'm now sending over all of my stuff, you should get it soon.

Sorry!

you think i didn't get em... i had em 6 months before they went up on there.
I don't want to post the link to advertise an item I'm wanting to buy, but I was just wondering in general items from a different country, if there are any hidden charges.