ok honestly im not good at making playlists so i figured i would make this interesting and ask for everyones help!

i want a playlist that is honestly alot of hardcore stuff like thrash, death, black, and metalcore, hell maybe even some deathcore, and just generally stuff that can get your adreniline going very well. pretty much i want this to be a good playlist to blast when im playing call of duty or halo, so... suggestions? ill edit this post and put whats been said here.. but um... honestly heres my first pick cause this song gets me goin

EDIT: BTW im adding stuff off the top of my head too

Stone Cold Crazy - Queen
Cannibal Corpse, lots of it
Drowning Pool - Bodies
Rob Zombie - Dragula
Pantera, Lots of it...
Absence (thanks for showing me these guys they are ****ing sick)
Lazarus A.D.
Evile
The Black Dahlia Murder
Machine Head
Metallica (Master of Puppets and Ride The Lightning era, maybe a few St. Anger)
Megadeth, Early stuff, Rust In Peace
Warbringer
Vader
Carcass
Children Of Bodom
Behemoth
Testament (early and new)
Nox
****IN SLAYER!!! (goin to mayhem in august... so ****ing pumped...)
Chapel Of Ghouls - Morbid Angel I
A Fine Day To Die - Bathory I
Into The Infinity Of Thoughts - Emperor I
Nights Blood - Dissection I Great suggestions Slient
Unanswered - Suicide Silence I
Nailed to the Cross - Destruction I
King Of The Kill - Annihilator I
Atilla - Iced Earth I
THE TROOPER!!!! (this is a given)
Venom
Behemoth
Pain Killer - Judas Priest
Diamond Head
Down
Nine Inch Nails - The Hand That Feeds
Gojira
Meshuggah
Black Flag
Dead Kennedys
Hatebreed
Death
Exodus
Crytopsy
Sepultura
Soulfly
Cavalera Conspiracy
Arch Enemy
Last edited by 666IronDeth666 at Jul 5, 2009,
I Cum Blood - Cannibal Corpse
Bodies-Drowning Pool
Dragula-Rob Zombie

they are both awesome songs.

oohooh!
Walk-Pantera
My name is Vikki. Use it

We took the last train
Out of the city
To plan our great escape
Quote by ncm414
also Testament.

nah he listens to metalcore too...
alex skolnicks solos will kill him with so much unexpected brilliance...
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Quote by thorbor
nah he listens to metalcore too...
alex skolnicks solos will kill him with so much unexpected brilliance...

valid point.
Quote by thorbor
Vader

/thread

This as well

Also, get the Ixaxaar album by nox
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Chapel Of Ghouls - Morbid Angel
A Fine Day To Die - Bathory
Into The Infinity Of Thoughts - Emperor
Nights Blood - Dissection
Unanswered - Suicide Silence
Nailed to the Cross - Destruction
King Of The Kill - Annihilator
Atilla - Iced Earth

You're welcome
I'm going to depart from metal with some Aggrotech:
"Bind, Torture And Kill" or "**** You Bitch" by Suicide Commando
"Odio En El Alma", "Born To Be Hated" or "Where Angels Don't Sing" by Hocico
"We Came To Kill", "Gunman" or "The Third War" by Fuker Vogt
Some Wumpscut wouldn't go amiss either.

If you want a mild migrane aswell I suggest anything by Schizoid, in my opinion it's a mix between Breakcore and Industrial Metal but apparently it's "Digital Black Metal"

Ohhhhhh also try "Econobeing", "Gak Bitch" or "My Machine" by the Digital Hardcore band The Shizit.
Quote by masterohumans
You can yell at anybody for anything as longas you're holding a Bible. I've learned that.
Look up some Gojira, Meshuggah, Oceano, Emmure, Born of Osiris, definitely Despised Icon, We Speak Texan, Pig Vomit, Veil of Maya, Winds of Plague, Into the Moat, Within the Ruins, Between the Buried and Me, Beneath the Massacre, Abysmal Dawn, Belay my Last, etc.

If you want real hardcore, look up the obvious Black Flag, but also theres Dead Kennedys, Bad Mouth, Bad Brains, The New Mexico, Have Heart, Mountain Asleep, etc.
Megadeth - Holy Wars...The Punishment Due, Poison Was The Cure
Stratovarius - Speed Of Light, Twilight Symphony
Edguy - Ministry of Saints
Exodus - A Lesson in violence
Sonata Arctica - 8th Commandment
Death - Spirit Crusher
Any Cannibal Corpse song
Wow thanks so much for all your suggestions guys, keep em coming, and uhh those dudes who made the testament comment... theyd be in my top 5 fav bands of all time... thrash or die... haha

BTW im looking up most of the bands that i dont know, alot of em sound really interesting, i dont listen to that much deathcore grindcore or whatever core crap you want to call it so the suggestions on those are great, thanks!

EDIT:

Anyone know anymore new age thrash bands? im still hunting down some more but i know like warbringer,Darkest Hour, and Evile, but anyone have any other suggestions?

and any more good death metal or melodic death, hell even technical death suggestions?
Last edited by 666IronDeth666 at Jul 5, 2009,
Quote by 666IronDeth666
Wow thanks so much for all your suggestions guys, keep em coming, and uhh those dudes who made the testament comment... theyd be in my top 5 fav bands of all time... thrash or die... haha

BTW im looking up most of the bands that i dont know, alot of em sound really interesting, i dont listen to that much deathcore grindcore or whatever core crap you want to call it so the suggestions on those are great, thanks!

EDIT:

Anyone know anymore new age thrash bands? im still hunting down some more but i know like warbringer,Darkest Hour, and Evile, but anyone have any other suggestions?

and any more good death metal or melodic death, hell even technical death suggestions?

New Age Thrash - Gama Bomb, Bonded By Blood, Toxic Holocaust
Death Metal/Technical Death - Suffocation, Nile, Behemoth, Cryptopsy (NOT The Unspoken King)
Melodic Death - Soilwork, Norther, Dark Tranquility, Black Dahlia Murder

If you like Darkest Hour, listen to At The Gates, Darkest Hour owe them their musical souls
Also, check out Trigger The Bloodshed, new album is amazing imo

Quote by CG Man16
Skeletonwitch (thrash)

How could I forget this, definately check them out as well.
Last edited by SilentHeaven109 at Jul 5, 2009,
Quote by 666IronDeth666

EDIT:

Skeletonwitch (thrash)
Vehemence(melodeath, same for next two)
Insomnium
Vornagar
Atheist (tech/prog)
Centurian (death)
Repugnant
Mortem
The ocean
outcast
Insect warfare (grind)
Repulsion
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Last edited by CG Man16 at Jul 5, 2009,
Quote by 666IronDeth666

EDIT:

Your playlist could use some Protest the Hero.
Check out Turn Soonest to the Sea, Bloodmeat, Sequoia Throne, Palms Read, Bury the Hatchet, The Dissentience, and Bone Marrow by them.
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.
thanks again guys, i dont have time to edit the main page but im slowly looking all this up on the itunes store as we speak, and then im running to the local FYE, this all seems like a good way to waste a paycheck haha
Gorgoroth, Immortal, Shade Empire, Massacra

Can't think of any others that haven't been mentioned...
Quote by 666IronDeth666
Great suggestions Silent

May have to sig this, it's as close to praise I'll ever get on here
And no problem man. Glad to know that me suggesting obscure extreme metal bands has finally helped someone