I wanted to write an instrumental classical guitar song, much like dee by randy rhoads, ive always thought that classical guitar is the more in depth instrument musically than acoustic, or thats what ive been lead to believe. So is there any imparticular chords or anything that i should use to write this instrumental?
ESP H-401FM
Jackson DK2M
Peavey Vypyr 15w
Boss ME-25
anything you please..

there are no magic scales or chords to write a particular style of music.
Mandatory gear list
Ibanez S470
Vox AD30VT
Vox V847

"There are people that I know won't hurt me. I call those people corpses."
I might change my location to "****ting in your toilet"
ESP H-401FM
Jackson DK2M
Peavey Vypyr 15w
Boss ME-25
As everyone stated, it's always HOW you use the chords, scales, whatever. To create something classical-sounding you should look up classical music theory, study Bach, Mozart, etc. But if you just want to have some 'neo-classical' passage then you could try using harmonic and melodic minor and major scales, since they were very prominent in classical music.
I might change my location to "****ting in your toilet"
ESP H-401FM
Jackson DK2M
Peavey Vypyr 15w
Boss ME-25
Wtf i posted twice? I just wondered because in dee randy used no chords that i was familiar with and came to the conclusion that this was what classical guitar was like
ESP H-401FM
Jackson DK2M
Peavey Vypyr 15w
Boss ME-25
Dee used mainly only Major and Minor chords in its composition. Rhodes just used some different voicing and played/composed it within the classical genre and on a nylon string guitar. Use any chord you want that sounds right.

Steel string and Nylon string guitars are played exactly the same (fingering and note wise...player's technique is different sometimes though) so one is not "deeper" musically than the other. It is true that when you hear a nylon guitar played it often sounds more classical because most people who own them have taken classes or learned in that genre so it is going to come out more classical than those who taught themselves to play using tabs for acoustic rock songs. That does not mean that you can't play classical music on a steel-string guitar, or a folk ballad on a nylon string. I play mostly steel-string and I bet I can get some very classical sounding pieces off of my steel string, and could play the same stuff on a nylon, though the timbre (tone) would be different.

Its all about composition and how you work the notes. Good luck on your composition! When you are done with it, then post it up, we would love to hear it
Composer of Scores for Film/Video Games/TV/and More!
Contact me if you have a project that you need music of any style for!