I am playing an epi lp with a blackstar.

Example: blackstar on the british crunch
with neck pickup gvol 7-8 and gtone 7-8.

It sounds pretty good to me.

How do I get the bridge pickup to sound good?
For me it's tons of treble and not very AC/DC.

Some of you will say "try it" and "mess with the knobs"
but come on I just need a point in the right direction.

Thanks.
The bridge pickup always sounds trebly. Not really sure what you are trying to go for. But the only answer is honestly to mess with your settings.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Quote by KBaird
I am playing an epi lp with a blackstar.

Example: blackstar on the british crunch
with neck pickup gvol 7-8 and gtone 7-8.

It sounds pretty good to me.

How do I get the bridge pickup to sound good?
For me it's tons of treble and not very AC/DC.

Some of you will say "try it" and "mess with the knobs"
but come on I just need a point in the right direction.

Thanks.

gvol- full gtone - full
try an EQ like:
bass-noon
mids- 2 o'clock
treble- 1 o'clock ish (turn up or down to taste from there)

also, you have a tube amp, so turn it up.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
you have to balance out the tones, start clean, and eq out the amp going from one pickup to the other, so that both sound good, then you've got a few overdriven options.

But start with a few things, if you've got an epiphone remove the pickup covers, it will open the sound a lot (I did on mine). And mess with the tones knob of your bridge pickup, les pauls are nice for that 2-tone thing, the neck won't sound muddy if you dial in enough treble, but the bridge will need a little buffering, otherwise it'S going to sport way too much treble, answer to that: your guitar's pots !!!

EDIT: Use your ears too, if you need to lower your neck pickup's tone to get a smooth sound, think about the fact that you might have dialed too much treble in, with the bridge pickung up even more treble it's going to be ridiculously trebly.
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth
Last edited by Gäbe at Jul 5, 2009,
Thanks for all of the ideas.

I will give it a try this weekend.
Start all of the knobs on your amp at half then twiddle from there. I would add some bass and back off of the treble and keep the mids the same. Also, roll the tone knob for the bridge to 7-8. AC/DC is pretty trebly, but my Epi is a little over the top with treble alot of the time.