Okay so I'm really proud of this EP. the background noise of the birds and the bugs is sooo cool sounding, and all natural (I used a field mic in the middle of a forest, didn't try the bird sounds. Gives it atmosphere. This is probably my favorite recording I've done thus far.

Its on here: It's on there as a free download!

I should also have it on iso hunt for you torrent users a little later on tonight.

Here's the tracklist:
I'm Yours (Jason Mraz Cover)
Crush (Dave Matthews Band Cover)
My Stupid Mouth (John Mayer Cover)
Why Don't You and I? (Santana Cover)

Enjoy!
Last edited by Hippiemanguy420 at Jul 5, 2009,
i don't understand why you put the bird thing in. it sounds like the same birdsong clip repeated? if you want to get a more genuine sound of that sorta thing why not stick a mic out the window? i did that once and it worked. but i liked 'i'm yours.' the vocals are good, though they sound a little bit strained in a few places where it's high but not falsetto. i didn't listen to the others because i dont know the originals.

crit mine aswell if you don't mind.
Last edited by Roxxin Biatch at Jul 5, 2009,
Quote by Roxxin Biatch
i don't understand why you put the bird thing in. it sounds like the same birdsong clip repeated? if you want to get a more genuine sound of that sorta thing why not stick a mic out the window? i did that once and it worked. but i liked 'i'm yours.' the vocals are good, though they sound a little bit strained in a few places where it's high but not falsetto. i didn't listen to the others because i dont know the originals.

crit mine aswell if you don't mind.
I didn't put the bird sound in i was using a field mic yo out in the middle of a forest
Quote by Roxxin Biatch
oh haha, i guess i just didnt like that bird.
Yeah that bird's a total deadbeat.
Critting "I'm Yours."
Vocals needs some work, but you've got the voice. You just need to work on your technique. Hitting all the notes, not tightening your throat, breathing, etc.
The guitar rhythm is a little dead, you need that 16th note swing kind of feel to it. 1:30 didn't sound that good.

You've got lots to improve. Didn't always sound so good. It's not bad, but it's got flaws which needs to be sorted out, but that comes with practice!

Be proud of the EP though, no matter what!
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
Quote by BlisteringDDj
Critting "I'm Yours."
Vocals needs some work, but you've got the voice. You just need to work on your technique. Hitting all the notes, not tightening your throat, breathing, etc.
The guitar rhythm is a little dead, you need that 16th note swing kind of feel to it. 1:30 didn't sound that good.

You've got lots to improve. Didn't always sound so good. It's not bad, but it's got flaws which needs to be sorted out, but that comes with practice!

Be proud of the EP though, no matter what!
Ohhh yeah there are flaws haha. I was being attacked by bugs the entire time, so when you heard me mess up, it was probably because I was trying to get mosquitos off my arms! I'm at the point where I can lay down tracks perfectly, then other times just **** up completely. I've only been working on my singing and playing at the same time for about 4 years, but I've been playing for about 8 and singing for 10, it was real early for my voice to shine. Thank you though for the criticism!
Last edited by Hippiemanguy420 at Jul 5, 2009,
It's not bad mate, with a bit more practice it'll be great. Shame about the birdsong though :P
I'm going to create the procrastination club, just later...