Dismantled my pedalboard and put all my pedals in a drawer....

And did this instead...

i see no reason to get a flame suit - the pod X3 is cool. I love the octave fuzz!
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
No, worries.
Now if you'll just give me the Morley, that other Morley, the Big Muff, that other Muff, the MXR, the Jekyll and Hyde....
heck, just give me all of it.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
What kind of music do you play? Cuz those are all the pedals I either use or want...
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA_D
RAD IO HEA D

Quote by I'mronburgundy?
in addition to all of that, you also win the thread.

Quote by metallica724
>:O littlejoy isnt a creep hes full of win unlike you
Quote by littlejoy
What kind of music do you play? Cuz those are all the pedals I either use or want...
You can pretty much tell by the sample clips of the Super Champ XD and Crate VC20 in my profile. Both samples are the amps tone only. When I got my XD, my first thought was "why do I need pedals". It's an awesome amp for $300.
Wow
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.
Send me that Rat, and no flaming.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
I'll take the English Muff'n, Holy Grail, DOD Envelope Filter, the Rat, and maybe the Distortion +
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Quote by nightraven
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee two magic stomps!

what d'you think of them and have you made your own patches and stuff?
The Magicstomp is an awesome pedal. The reverbs, delays, eq, and modulations are quite good and the pedal is noise free and transparent in bypass. It buffers the bypass and has very strong output drivers that compensate for crappy cables and any downstream loads. I actually have 3. The last one I picked up off CL for $25. It looks like hell but works. They are good for vocals too.

I tweak it but there is a Magicstomp group on Yahoo and a guy who makes great patches. He has demos on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GWWir6g-nE&feature=channel_page
nice rig!, I had a question and don't wanna hijack your thread so you've got a pm.
the X3 is koo man

HNPD!.....if this IS a NPD

PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
i want the big muff... now

o_O

EDIT: I thought that Line 6 pedal board thing only works for certain Line 6 amp models? Like the Spider III, Flextone (i think) and others? unless i'm thinking of something else.
Last edited by ItsOnlyGNR at Jul 5, 2009,
Quote by fly135
The Magicstomp is an awesome pedal. The reverbs, delays, eq, and modulations are quite good and the pedal is noise free and transparent in bypass. It buffers the bypass and has very strong output drivers that compensate for crappy cables and any downstream loads. I actually have 3. The last one I picked up off CL for $25. It looks like hell but works. They are good for vocals too.

I tweak it but there is a Magicstomp group on Yahoo and a guy who makes great patches. He has demos on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GWWir6g-nE&feature=channel_page

wow. this seems like an interesting pedal. now i have something obtainable to GAS for.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by ItsOnlyGNR
i want the big muff... now

o_O

EDIT: I thought that Line 6 pedal board thing only works for certain Line 6 amp models? Like the Spider III, Flextone (i think) and others? unless i'm thinking of something else.

You are, what TS has is a Line 6 Pod x3 Live, a Multi-Effects unit, you're thinking of a FBV Express, which controls effects built into Line 6 amps
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Quote by DeltaFunk
You are, what TS has is a Line 6 Pod x3 Live, a Multi-Effects unit, you're thinking of a FBV Express, which controls effects built into Line 6 amps

I gotcha. I have the FBV Express, but there's a bigger one, which must be the one i got mixed up with what he has.
I'm not selling my pedals yet. This may only be temporary. Just trying to change things up. My pedal board got too cluttered and ruined my Feng Shui.

Between the Rat, Eng Muff'n, and the J&H I really was only get a slightly different voiced variation of the same tones. The DOD Env Filter feels too stiff. It's not responsive until you the boost the input level going in. The H2O is a nice pedal. I know it will stick around. And I can't complain about the DigiDelay either. The Nady TD-1 is a nice pedal that no one really knows about and has little resale value so it's a keeper for the time being. Wish it was a bit smaller. Neither the Tubescreamer tones in the J&H or the X3 excite me in the least. I'd rather use the DOD Integrated Tube Overdrive (FX100) in the 2nd box from the right. However using the J&H's tubescreamer into another distortion pedals sounds pretty killer.
I had that exact envelope filter but was too teh st00pidz to figure out a decent setting. I traded it to Kevin Saale for a TS clone. He's probably getting epic twang out of it.