Poll: What should I do?
Poll Options
View poll results: What should I do?
Go to doctors without telling my parents
9 43%
Tell my mom about what happened
12 57%
Voters: 21.
Well long story short I think I broke 3 knuckles in my right hand and I think I should get it checked out by a doctor. The only problem is that I don't want my parents to find out about it because this has happened before. So my question is, if I go to the doctors and he checks it out will anything show up on my insurance that my parents can see? I think it might be better if I told them, but I'm just not sure. I am 18 by the way.

EDIT: I had a wall and it will be a little hard to make up some excuse to why my hand is so swollen

Feed my eyes, can you sew them shut?
Jesus christ, deny your maker
He who tries, will be wasted
Feed my eyes now youve sewn them shut
Last edited by Leper Messiah at Jul 5, 2009,
doctor patient confidentiality
Quote by hide_the_beer
"The sun is a cube, not a sphere."

"The sun is a cube, not a sphere."

crazy?

Quote by hide_the_beer
Aw man. Out of context! People are going to think I'm crazy.

"The sun is a sphere, not a cube."

"The sun is a sphere, not a cube."

nope
Quote by add_g
why the hell are you typing with three broken knuckles

Most people tend to have 2 hands and can type with 1
Were you in a fight? With a wall? You don't want your parents to know that you're retarded?
GEAR:
MiM Fender Stratocaster
Crate GLX212 120 Watt amp
Boss CH.......

You don't care do you?

CLUB SANDWICHES, NOT SEALS
IIIIIIIIIIIExplosions and Boobs. IIIIIIIIIIIII

...mmm, grass
Quote by nightraven
you're 18 and you're getting into fights and you're afraid your parents will find out? :\

well. you can ask the doctor to not tell your parents. i'd advise going to the doctor even if your parents will find out though...

yeah lol. this is the pit - everyone's typing one-handed.

probably two handed, using just the index finger from each while their tongue is sticking out the corner of their mouth
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by nightraven
you're 18 and you're getting into fights and you're afraid your parents will find out? :\

well. you can ask the doctor to not tell your parents. i'd advise going to the doctor even if your parents will find out though...

yeah lol. this is the pit - everyone's typing one-handed.

fap joke?
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
how are you going to keep this hidden from your parents? its kinda hard not to notice broken knuckles...
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
firstly, go to the doctors, get treated.

if they notice your injury or something on the medical insurance, then man up and tell them what happened. you're 18, you should be able to deal with the consequences of your actions.
from daylight...
...into darkness