I keep seeing pictures in this forum and there's almost always one of these in it, but i have no clue what it is, and i've never heard of it... anyone want to explain?
It's a high quality multifx in a compact package that can be used to compliment other pedals on a pedalboard or as a standalone fx box. It has 3 generic controls knobs are assigned per patch and labeled in the LCD display. The 3 switches are bank up, down, and bypass. Or they can be put in a mode where each switch directly selects one of 3 adjacent patches and then operates as a normal bypass stompbox switch. It's like having a single stompbox pedal that can do anything.
Quote by webbtje

yes, lets trust google and its spamming of random and usually unhelpful and useless pages over a forum of dedicated guitar players who probably know more than google due to experience etc. Ingenious.
Quote by Knightmare444
yes, lets trust google and its spamming of random and usually unhelpful and useless pages over a forum of dedicated guitar players who probably know more than google due to experience etc. Ingenious.

so you're saying that the official website for the product is going to be wrong and a huge forum full of /b/tards and teenagers hyped up on cheap pot is going to be right every time?
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson