Quote by ncm414
some dude had "Honk if you hate Bush" on the rear window of his car. I honked, several times.

Yea, teenage rebellionism against the president is sooo cool man.

I see this thread getting closed.
Quote by ncm414
some dude had "Honk if you hate Bush" on the rear window of his car. I honked, several times.

Yeah, I like shaved girls better too.
Touch me.
Hawnk.
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
Quote by The Dance Hat
Yeah, I like shaved girls better too.

not too shaved or they look 4 years old. a little bit is good.
Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, teenage rebellionism against the president is sooo cool man.

I see this thread getting closed.

Bush isn't the president silly.
And I just came, so not-honk.
LOVE ANTHONY GREEN?
Quote by sneyob
I am slightly disappointed =w=eeze took me out of his sig.

But that's okay.

^Consolation Sig
Bloody MOD contest and its disapproval of horniness
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.

HONK!
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
^BC Rich player with fail grammar. Who'd have thought it?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Quote by Perfection 101
^BC Rich player with fail grammar. Who'd have thought it?

Well honk honk to your grammar and dislike towards the BC rich.
Touch me.
Quote by The Dance Hat
Well honk honk to your grammar and dislike towards the BC rich.

Assuming that wasn't sarcasm, cheers

Quote by SlackerBabbath

Quote by konfyouzd

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

funny story about that.....

i was a kid, way back in the day, in my car with my parents and sister, and some college kids were standing in this open park-like area in front of a really busy street downtown, they had a huge sign that said ''HONK IF YOU'RE HORNY!''

so my dad sees it, then slams the brakes, gets out of the car, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD (mind you it was pretty heavy traffic), then he walks up to the guy, then asks him if he thinks it's funny, then goes on about how its distracting to drivers and some driver is gonna end up hitting a kid or something, during all this, he's yelling, and when he yells, back the **** up.

so my dad just ****ing rips the stick with sign on it right out of his hands, totally ****ing up his hands with like a billion splinters then breaks it on his knee, then punches him in the face.

long story short, that kid got owned lol not only did his hands get raped by a plethora a splinters (serisouly, blood was gushing), he also got a full-on punch to the face by a man easily a hundred pounds heavier than him. lol true story, and yes my dad is quite the temper-losing kind, and so am I.

so children, the lesson is, if you see metalblaster's dad and you want to hold up inappropriate signs in busy downtown intersections, you will get owned. lol
Last edited by metalblaster at Jul 5, 2009,
beep
Favorite bands at the moment:
1. Tool
2. Porcupine Tree
3. Between the Buried and Me
4. Queens of the Stone Age
5. Soundgarden
6. Pearl Jam
7. Buckethead
8. Green Day
Quote by metalblaster
funny story about that.....

i was a kid, way back in the day, in my car with my parents and sister, and some college kids were standing in this open park-like area in front of a really busy street downtown, they had a huge sign that said ''HONK IF YOU'RE HORNY!''

so my dad sees it, then slams the brakes, gets out of the car, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD (mind you it was pretty heavy traffic), then he walks up to the guy, then asks him if he thinks it's funny, then goes on about how its distracting to drivers and some driver is gonna end up hitting a kid or something, during all this, he's yelling, and when he yells, back the **** up.

so my dad just ****ing rips the stick with sign on it right out of his hands, totally ****ing up his hands with like a billion splinters then breaks it on his knee, then punches him in the face.

long story short, that kid got owned lol not only did his hands get raped by a plethora a splinters (serisouly, blood was gushing), he also got a full-on punch to the face by a man easily a hundred pounds heavier than him. lol true story, and yes my dad is quite the temper-losing kind, and so am I.

so children, the lesson is, if you see metalblaster's dad and you want to hold up inappropriate signs in busy downtown intersections, you will get owned. lol

yay for my 12 gauge! =D

good story too man